Romantic

May 5, 1980
-Freddie's POV-
"Darlings, we need a plan." I fornamed flamboyantly. They all looked at me strangely. I rolled my eyes, "The tour?" They nodded their heads as if they understood.

"Where will we go?" John asked. Roger piped up, "America?" All of our ears pricked up at the sound of it.
"America would be great but would EMI pay for it again?" asked Brian. He always cared about prices. I shook my head, "Anything to make us famous and brings in the money."

John grabbed my hand and whispered to me, "Can we go? I have something planned for you." A tingly feeling shot through me as I stuttered, "M-me and John have t-to go." They winked and smiled. It meant that we could go.

He led me away and into his car. Without saying a word, he drove us off somewhere. I mumbled, "It would be nice to know where we are going..." He heard and smirked, "It's a surprise. It would ruin it if I told you!"

"You never do anything like this so why are you doing it now?" I quizzed. He chuckled, "You ask too many questions. But I wanted to be romantic!"
"You're never romantic! That's my job!" I giggled as I gave him a little shove so I wouldn't hurt him or any of us.

After a few hours, we were in an unknown town. I had never been so I didn't know what it was but John obviously did. He squealed, "Welcome to Scarborough!"
"What the fuck is Scarborough?" I swore. He laughed, "It's a holiday destination!"

I gasped in excitement, "You planned us a holiday! This is amazing!" He smiled at me. It was unbelievable that he had paid for a holiday. Even if it wasn't romantic it was an amazing gesture.

I had the best boyfriend.