Tried To Kill Myself

May 11, 1981
-Roger's POV-
They were hiding something. A month ago everything changed. John was clinging to Freddie and never letting go. Brian seemed like he was hiding something. The only truth was my kids.

We were in the studio for the sake of it when I asked everyone, "What the fuck happened one month ago!?" They all looked in shock except John. He looked upset. Freddie defended them, "Nothing! We all change sometimes!"
"This was more than change, you all acted differently as if something happened. Tell me."

They shook their heads and denied everything for a few minutes. John obviously couldn't take it and yelled, "I happened. I did something stupid and Freddie found me and Brian found out and we've been keeping it from you because I don't want you to worry!" It seemed too serious. I asked, "What happened...?"

He took a big breath, let tears run down and told me heart breaking news,
"I tried to kill myself..." I gasped at the last words. I rushed over to hug him, "Why would you keep that from me? You know to trust me!" He cried even more, "I was afraid. I didn't want people to hear me."
"Why did you try suicide..."
"I couldn't stand my parents hating me plus with everything getting out, it was getting too much for me! I couldn't take it anymore!" He shouted. He was obviously a bit annoyed.

I kept hold of him for a long time in a tight embrace. Like he was a child of mine that I didn't ever want to let go- I mean he is the youngest. I loved him as a best friend. He was my other rock. My best and closest friend. He eventually said, "You're gonna kill me if you hold on tightly like this." I chuckled and let him go.

Freddie piped up a little, "I have to say something...I got a solo career offer. I've taken it."

What. The. Fuck.