Temporary Parents

August 24, 1983
-Freddie's POV-
"Fred, what did your parents think of you when you told them?" My love asked as we laid in his Queen sized bed.
"They accepted it because they could see I was still their son." I replied, stroking his hair.

"I think I want to talk to my parents..." He muttered quietly. I turned his body around and smiled, "It's a good idea but are you sure you're strong enough?" He nodded quite happily and wrapped his arms and legs around me.

After a few hours of cuddling, we got up. What do you expect? We're rockstars, staying in bed is not what we do!

I changed into a black and white shirt, white jeans with a black belt and a black with yellow stripe. I loved black and white.

(AN: Here's what I'm basing it off!)

John got into a colourful shirt, jeans and no jacket

John got into a colourful shirt, jeans and no jacket. He looked cute. He was cute.

We were going to go later so we went over to the hospital to check on Brian and Roger. After Roger passing out, he's not left his side. The only times he does are to get the kids and to take them home.

We thought about living in their house whilst they stayed in the hospital. I quickly picked up the phone to tell Brian about my plan. He answered meaning he was at home either picking up or dropping off the kids.

"Hello?"
"Bri, I have an idea!"
"What?"
"Why don't me and John stay at your house to look after the kids?"
"That would be amazing! Thanks, I've just taking them to see Rog so I'll bring them back later. Maybe at 3?"

I looked at a clock. It's only 9:26.
"Perfect! See you later!" I said as I put the phone down. John looked excited, "We get to be temporary parents!" I giggled at him before grabbing his hand.

"But first, the parent situation. Let's go!"