Fight

September 9, 1983
-John's POV-
I finally had him back to myself. He stopped hanging out with Jim and mainly stayed with me. The only time he left me was to go to Roger and Brian's.

This morning, I woke up alone. Freddie wasn't in bed with me. To begin with I didn't think much until he hadn't returned for half the day.

At 3:46 he finally walked back through. "Where the fuck were you?" I asked angrily. He jumped in shock and then came over to me, "Just with some friends."
"Which friends?" I asked, making him go silent.

"Was it Jim?"
"Babe-"
"Was...it...Jim!?" I yelled. He nodded slowly. I shook my head, "You still went out with him after our fight!"
"You don't control my life, John! I love you so much but you can't control everything I do!"
"I'm not! I just feel like you are going to cheat on me with him."

He sighed and tried to give me a hug. I pushed him away. I shouted as I left, "Just don't talk to me!" I stormed out before realising I have nowhere to go. I could hear his sobs through the door.

I felt like such a dickhead. I got jealous over nothing.

I felt like making him feel how I felt. How it feels to think your other half is cheating.

But I'm not like that. I'm not that sort of person. And I know that Freddie isn't either. But I know he used to sleep around when we broke up. When he was with Paul, he still slept with many other people.

I knocked on the door. I couldn't just leave him like that. He came to the door but closed it when he realised I was there. I knocked again, "Freddie I'm sorry."

"I didn't cheat on you, John. Get that into your head!"

"I understand that. Just let me in!"