Infamous

(AN: Me being the idiot I am forgot that Daniel was born on the 3rd of September. In this chapter, I am going to celebrate it and go back in time. Don't worry I'll go back to Deacury issue soon! Btw I think I know how I am going to end this sequel so get excited for that!!!)

September 3, 1983
-Daniel's POV-
I'm 9. Today. I'm 9. I felt older than 9 but it was nice to know I was getting older.

Luckily my parents remembered, I'm surprised they did, and got me some books. They also got me a cake. I was lucky today was a weekend.

I had some cake before getting myself ready. My parents happily knew about Jem. Jem was taking me on a date today for my birthday.

A knock at my door disturbed my hair brushing and forced me to run, almost fall, down the stairs. My 12 year old hot boyfriend stood outside in his black leather jacket and his mousy brown hair slicked back.

"Hey." He said with a smile. It was seductive. I smiled back, "Hey I won't be a moment. Why don't you come in and meet the family!" He stepped in nervously before calming down when my dads smiled at him.

"So you're the infamous Jem!" Dad Brian exclaimed, holding a hand out for him to shake. He did and nodded. Roger came over with Felix to greet him.

I went upstairs to sort myself out and could hear them all talking and getting on. It was great. I went down to see my boyfriend laughing at something my parents had said.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him out the door, shouting goodbye as we left. I smiled, "I'm guessing you get on with my parents then!" He laughed happily, "Yeah they're great. You are lucky to have such kind and accepting parents..." His face dropped suddenly.

I squeezed his hand, "Do your parents hate it?" He nodded with tears escaping his eyes. I wiped them before moving myself close to his face. I took a breath before leaning in for my first kiss.

He smiled when he pulled away, "I think I need to tell my parents now..."

A few hours later
I was pushed out of Jem's apartment by his father. He only had a father who was very homophobic. I could hear a belt smacking against his skin. I tried getting in but I couldn't do anything.

I cried outside until a bloody and bruised Jem came out. He grabbed my hand and limped his way out. I sat him outside on the path.

"Is anything broken?" I asked, checking all over. He nodded, "My heart..." I burst out crying and held him close to me.

How could I let this happen...