Newspaper

-John's POV-
I ran after Freddie when he stormed off. He had told the media he's gay. The worst thing he could do for himself. It risks us both. He was sat in the warm beam from the sun, sat against the wall. He looked up at me.

"I fucked up. I'm out now..." He cried as he brought his knees higher to his face. I got down to comfort my boyfriend, "It's okay. So what everyone knows? It shouldn't change anything. I love you." I kissed him to make him feel better.

A camera click disturbed us. Stood by the door was a reporter with his camera. We didn't see him for long because he ran off to expose it. I muttered through tears, "Shit..." He leaned over to hug me, "Like you said, it'll be okay. Who cares if they know?" I broke completely, "I care! I haven't told anyone! My parents read the newspaper everyday! Oh my god..."

He gasped, "Oh no..." I got up, ashamed of what's going to happen to my life. I sobbed, "Take me to my parents..."
"You're not in the rig-"
"Take me to my parents!" I yelled as I tried getting him up. He mumbled, "It's too far, we'll never make it back." I moved back as I lifted my hair to think. "I'm fucked."

He gave me a passionate and loving kiss to help. I didn't kiss him back. I couldn't. I wasn't in the right state of mind. I loved him so much but the thought of kissing him properly was killing me. He pulled away with tears streaming again.
"Can we go to the hotel?" He asked as he tried to reassure me. I nodded slowly.

I tried to be happy for date night. We were watching a film in our room, cuddling with popcorn. It was supposed to help but I just felt like shit. We couldn't just forget what had happened. I couldn't forget that I'm going to be outed but so is Freddie.

Why is life so fucked up?