“Babe please I need it so badly” she says moaning softly

I give her one last kiss before moving under the covers and gently push her legs apart. I bite my lip admiring one of the things I missed the most. Leaning in I gently blow on it teasing her. She squirms slightly and I hear her softly whine. I slowly lick up her dripping juices, being sure my tongue just barely touches her clit before I pull away.

“God I missed the way you taste”

“Mia please stop teasing me I want it so bad” I hear her say breathlessly 

Deciding to get to it I lean in and begin sucking on her clit.  She moans loudly as my fingers slide inside of her. As I bite down a bit my fingers start going in deeper and harder. I use my free hand to hold down her squirming hips. Moving my hand faster I suck hard on her clit. I feel her tighten around my fingers as she cums screaming my name. I take my fingers out and lick her clean then move back up to kiss her.

“Lil quick on the trigger there huh?”

“Shut up it got sensitive since its been awhile and you were too” she says blushing slightly

“Don’t worry babe there will be plenty of time for me to be between your legs in the future” I say kissing her neck

I feel her stiffen for a moment then relax again. I look up questionably at her but she merely smiles and kisses me. Shrugging it off I kiss her back before cuddling up to her with my head on her chest with one of my arms draped across her waist with my hand on her hip. I close my eyes and listen to her steady heartbeat that I’ve grown to love listening to. I think I really have strong feelings for this girl. Sighing contently pull myself closer to her. All of the sudden I hear yelling from outside the door. Confused I sit up and cover myself with the sheet and try to figure out who that is.

“Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, Jenna, JENNA!!!” I hear as the yelling gets closer and the door flings open to show an excited Carly 

She runs in and flings herself on the bed. Landing on top of Jenna she hugs her tightly. Carly had grown to really like Jenna before she left. I’m glad she likes Jenna because I don’t plan on this ending anytime soon. 

“Hey there cutie” Jenna says hugging her back

“I missed you” Carly says looking up at Jenna smiling then starts hugging her again

“I missed you too” she says chuckling 

“How’d you get in?” I ask

“Devan and Maddy brought Riley and I” she say looking up at me

“Can you go downstairs so we can get ready?” Jenna asks

“Yup” Carly says popping the p and gets out of the bed walking towards the door

“Not so fast missy” Jenna says stopping her “Forgetting something?” she says tapping on her cheek

Carly comes running back and kisses Jenna’s cheek before running out and closing the door behind her. Jenna looks back at me smiling and taps her lips. Getting back on top of her deeply. She sits up not breaking the kiss and I wrap my legs around her waist pulling myself against her. I wrap my arms around her neck as her hands move to my waist. I dig my fingers into her hair and press my body into hers as much as I can, needing to feel more of her. 

“Easy babe as much as I want to we have to get down there before your sister comes back” Jenna says after breaking the kiss and breathing heavily 

I merely nod my head and close my eyes pressing my forehead to hers as we both try to calm our breathing. I feel as if I could stay like this forever. I feel so content and happy in her arms. Happier than I’ve been in a long time. Maybe happier than I’ve ever been with anyone..I could lo-…