Part 2

Together Forever Part 2

Mia’s p.o.v

“…..I know that from having the pleasure of learning at this great school I will greatly benefit from the education here my entire life. Thank you to all the teachers all the staff and thank you to my fellow peers.” I finish with a smile.

People start to cheer and clap as I look over the crowd and my eyes land on Carson who is smiling approvingly at me. ‘Guess I did good with my speech.’ Devan walks over to the podium next to me giving me a devious smile. Giving her the same smile back we both turn to the microphone and take a deep breath.

“CONGRATS CLASS OF 2012!!!” We yell into it throwing off our graduation hats and everyone else follow cheering and throwing theirs in the air too.

Laughing me and Devan walk off the stage over to our friends. When we reach them Carson jumps on me knocking me over with her on top and kisses me. I don’t hesitate to kiss her back. Breaking the kiss she stares lovingly into my eyes.

“You were amazing up there Mia” she says smiling

“If you say so”

“It’s the truth” gently pecking my lips she gets off me and we get up.

“Done being all lovey dovey?” Devan asks rolling her eyes

“Shush Dev you’re like that all the time with Madalynn. I mean rarely see you without your hands all over her.” I say putting my arm around Carson 

A tinge of pink creeps up her and Madalynn’s cheeks. Laughing at them me and Carson motion for them to follow as we make our way over to the parents.

Carson’s Dad : Throws his arms around Carson giving her a tight hug and kissing the top of her head “Aww my little girl is growing up” he yells fake crying 

Carson’s Mom: Slaps Carson’s dad’s arm “Your embarrassing the poor girl” she says pointing out Carson’s red face.

Carson’s Dad: Chuckling he lets go of her and turns to me “That was an amazing speech Mia”

Carson’s Mom: “Ya it was really good” she says looking at me from the side while she hugs Carson and kisses her the side of her head

Me: “Thanks” I reply smiling nervously at them

Carson’s Dad: “Why so shy your family” Coming towards me he gives me a big hug