Part 8

Together Forever? Part 8

Devan’s p.o.v

We just got back to Mia and Carson’s place and already took in Carly’s things in. I have to say I am in complete and utter shock in what just happened. I can not believe her family would treat her like that. Her Father deserves to rot in hell for what he did. I cant even imagine what it was like when she was a kid. 

I carefully help Mia to the couch while Carson gets her ice and the first aid kit and Madalynn tucks Carly in bed. She’s staying in a guest bedroom for now until they make her a room of her own. I wont be a problem with all the money they have made when they signed their contracts with this soccer team.

“Well did you have fun Dev?” Mia asks me

“Are you serious??” I cant help but slightly chuckle at the tone she was using 

“Completely”

“Oh yes I had a blast watching your family take shots at you all not. Physical and emotional. Just wow.” 

She starts to laugh. I could not believe my ears. She was laughing at me. How could she be laughing??

“It was  pretty bad huh?” she says with a smile

“Pretty bad?? That was terrible you idiot!”

“Eh could’ve been worse” 

“How??”

“Hmmmm…..we could’ve been attacked by leprechauns” she says shrugging 

“Yes definitely. Well me and Madalynn are gonna head home but if you need us just call”

She nods her head and waves goodbye as we walk out the door.

Carson’s p.o.v

I walk into the living room and see Mia laying on the couch holding her side with her eyes closed. I look her over and see she has a small cut on her cheek along with some bruising, and there’s a cut on her lip. I walk over to her and gently lift her head sitting down then laying her head on my lap. She opens her eyes looking up at me. I slightly smile at her as I put the ice pack in my hand on her side.

“How are you feeling?” I ask while running my fingers through her hair

“I’m alright kinda tired though. Are you sure about having Carly here?”

“I’m positive baby”

She smiles and I lean down to gently kiss her. When we break the kiss I see she’s in deep thought. I wave y hand in front of her face snapping her back into reality. She nervously smiles a me. Shrugging I choose not to ask about it.

“Wanna go to bed?” she asks yawning

“Ya that sounds good its been a long day”

We get up an walk to the bedroom and she starts to undress. I watch her biting my lip then start to undress myself. We get into bed and I snuggle into her laying my head on her chest. She wraps her arms around me and kisses the top of  my head.

“I love you”

“I love you too Car.”