Part 25

Together Forever? Part 25

Carly’s p.o.v

“Come on Ri! Breakfast is ready” I yell up the stairs then go back into the kitchen

I hear her coming down the stairs then her soft steps pad into the kitchen. She has her hair down and parted to the side. I love her hair like that. She smiles and gives me butterflies sitting next to me.

“Good morning” she says leaning over and kissing my cheek

“Morning” I say back blushing 

Daddy walks over to the table with a big stack of chocolate chip and blueberry pancakes and syrup while Mom comes with milk and juice. They finish putting everything down on the table and I wait anxiously for Mia to come. I hear the doorbell ring and I jump out of my seat running for the door. I open it and to my disappointment its Carson. I start to slam the door in her face but Riley catches it and reopens the door. I scoff and let go backing away from the door.

“Hi, you must be Carson. I’m Riley”  she says sizing Carson up

“Nice to meet you Riley” Carson replies politely 

“Sorry about Carly she’s in a rotten mood right now, please come in” 

Carson comes in and gives me a slight wave before walking inside and heading straight for the kitchen. I cross my arms and glare at Riley and with a sigh she shakes her head and walks over to me. She puts her hands on my arms slowly rubbing them. Then leans in and kisses me. I try to pull away but she just pulls me closer and I eventually kiss her back, uncrossing my arms and putting them on her shoulders. When she breaks the kiss she gives me a huge grin and I try to fight the smile tugging at my lips.

“Smile you know you want to” She says kissing my cheek

“You’re such a dork” I say gently pushing her chest

“But you love it” she murmurs leaning in for another kiss but the doorbell rings again