Part 15

Together Forever? Part 15

Mia’s p.o.v

I get to the lobby still fuming and seeing red. I keep clenching and unclenching my fists trying to calm down. I feel a gentle hand touch my arm giving me a strange feeling.  I turn to see a beautiful face full of concern. My muscles relax and my vision goes back as I look into her worry filled moss green eyes. She takes me hand pulling me down onto the couch.

“What happened Mia?” Tori asks

“Carson thought I was cheating on her and we got into a huge fight…I don’t know what to do Tor…”

“Did you just walk out on her”

“Pretty much…”

She sighs hugging me tight. I hug her back burying my face into her hair. I miss her being able to comfort me so well. She knows exactly what to say and when to say it, knows we there should be silence and when there shouldn’t. She’s always been able to make me feel better with little to no words. She gently breaks the hug standing up and pulling me up with her.

“Come. You’ll sleep in my room.” she starts leading me to the elevator

“But aren’t you sharing a room with Bailey? Cause there is no way I’m going to be able to sleep in the same room as her”

“No it’s just me”

“Well haven’t you gotten lonely?”

“No I kinda like the privacy and when I do I just go to someone else’s room”

“Ah I see”

The elevator stops and we step out walking down the hall. She stops at a door and takes out her key opening it then motions for me to go in first. It’s basically the same as mine but a bit smaller. She shuts the door behind her as she walks in behind me.

“Well I guess I’ll sleep on the couch…” I say walking over to it

“No come one don’t be like that you can sleep in the bed it’s big enough”

“Its fine Tori I’ll sleep here”

“I insist” 

She takes my hand and leading me to the bedroom. I don’t try to fight her.

“Go ahead and lay down I have to change” she says walking into the bathroom

Sighing I take off my sweatshirt and shoes getting into bed and closing my eyes. A minute or so later I feel the bed shift as Tori gets into the other side of the bed. I yawn and feel Tori get closer. Ignoring it I try to get to sleep but feel her hand rubbing up and down my stomach. I open my eyes to look at her as I bite my lip. Her other hand moves to rub up and down my thigh. 

She leans her head down kissing down my neck and along my collar bone very slowly. She pulls me closer to her and I feel her body pressed up against mine. Her skin is so soft and hot. She licks back up my neck making me bite down on my lip harder.  I shake my head remembering that the girl I’m with is in our room all alone while I’m here. 

“Tori I’m sorry. Carson and I may have fought but I’m still with her. Believe me I want to but I just cant it isn’t right and I love her….” I say sighing 

“Ok I understand”

I see a look of hurt flash over her face as she rolls over back over to her side of the bed. Rubbing my face I sigh closing my eyes and trying to get some sleep.

I wake up feeling like shit and rub my eye. I glance at the clock seeing its 4:17am I sigh and realize I only slept for about 2 hours at the most. My eyes hurt so much from crying. Ya I was actually crying all last night until I finally managed to fall asleep. I carefully get up trying not to wake up Tori. I put on my sweatshirt and shoes looking at her sleeping form. I go over to the bed kneeling down beside her and smooth back the hair from out of her face.