Part 20

Together Forever? Part 20

Mia’s p.o.v.

I hold Carson tightly as we stand in front of the gate of the plane. Gently pulling away I kiss her deeply and give her a slight smile.

“Don’t worry Car I’ll be back before you know it” I say pecking her lips

“Ya I know babe”

“Hey won’t be too bad, I’ll bring you back a souvenir”

“Better not be some girl’s underwear got that missy?” she says poking my chest with her finger and looking me in the eye seriously

“Never my love. The only underwear I want in my pocket is yours” I say with a wink and pulling her closer to me with my arms around her waist

“You perv” she mumbles wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling me down to peck her lips

“Yes yes I know but you love it, and same goes for you there tiger I don’t want to find any souvenir around when I get back”

“You don’t have to worry about a thing I’m all yours Mia” she whispers caressing my cheek and tucking a strand of hair behind my ear

“You better be” I mumble

“Forever baby…” she leans in and kisses me deeply 

I get lost in the kiss and just barely hear the intercom to board the plane. I reluctantly break the kiss and press my forehead to hers.

“I don’t want to go..”

“I know you don’t but you have to, and like you said you’ll be back before you know it” she pecks my lips one last time breaking the embrace “now get going sexy” she says slapping my ass

“Dammit fine...but one thing first”

I pull her over to a secluded corner and press her into the wall running my hands down her sides. I slide one hand up her shirt and under her bra to squeeze her boob and pinch her nipple kissing along her neck.

“Mmmm baby what are you doing?” she asks breathlessly 

“Getting some last feels before I have to go”

I start unbuttoning her shorts and slide my free hand down her shorts slowly rubbing her pussy feeling that she’s already wet. She softly moans in my ear as I slowly rub her clit. ‘God I’m going to miss her moan’ She grabs on my shirt pulling and squeezing the material in her fists. I know she’s wrinkling my shirt but I honestly don’t care tight now. I nibble on her earlobe sliding my finger inside her moving it slowly in and out of her. As she moans softly in my ear I start moving my finger faster and deeper inside her. She bites down on my neck suppressing her moan. I feel body starting to tighten against mine. I finger her as hard as I can, pinching her nipple hard and gently pull then feel her squeeze my finger biting down really hard then releasing her grip on both my neck and finger. 

I slowly slide my hands out of her shirt and shorts, I buttoned her shorts back up with my “free” hand and show her my other hand that’s covered in her cum. I lick one of my fingers loving the taste and think about how much I’m going to miss it. She leans forward sucking the cum off my fingers and licking up every drop. I pull her as close to me as I can and kiss her deeply tasting her on her on tongue. I gently peck her lips one last time and bury my face into her neck holding her tight.

“I’ll miss you Car” 

“I’ll miss you too” she says rubbing my back “Now go get on the plane or you’ll miss it”