Part 6

Together Forever Part 6

Mia’s p.o.v

I slowly wake up to feel something against my lips opening my eyes I see Carson slowly moving away smiling. 

“Morning sexy” she says running her hand down my stomach feeling my abs while kissing my neck

“Well damn someone‘s really in the mood”

“Yup” she mumbles into my neck

“Didn’t you get enough last night?? We were at if for awhile, I mean I‘m still exhausted from it”

“Well I had a dream about you and now I’m horny again plus your naked. How could I not be horny right now?”

I suck in a sharp breath as she gently bites my neck. She slides her hand up and squeezes my boob and I bite down on my bottom lip. As I softly moan she slides her hand between my legs slowly rubbing my clit. I moan louder as rubs faster. She starts teasing my pussy with her finger and just as she’s about push it in there’s loud knocking at the front door. We both groan in frustration as she pecks my lips then gets up putting on robe.

Sighing I get out of bed and decide to get dressed and put on pants and a sweatshirt. I put on my glasses as I walk out of the room. Just as I walk out I see Devan flop down on the couch. I go and sit on her and she starts freak out.

“Get off me you fatty!!” she yells trying to push me off

“Nope you just interrupted me and Carson in the middle of something important.”

“Your fat ass is crushing me!” she continues and starts fake gasping for air

“Suck it up”

“GET OFF ME!” she starts trying to buck me off as I laugh at her

“Nope, not until say your sorry for interrupting” I reply calmly

“Fine fine! I’m soooorry!” 

“Good girl” I get up and sit by her feet

Once again Devan starts fake gasping as she clutches her chest. 

“Drama queen” I mumble under my breath

“You two are definitely sister” Carson says as she slightly chuckles 

“She’s just a big baby and a drama queen” I say pouting 

“She may be a big baby and drama queen but she’s my big baby and drama queen” Madalynn says kissing Devan’s forehead

I continue to pout as Carson keeps laughing. Finally stopping she walks over to me.

“Your such a little kid” she says smoothing back my hair and sits on the arm rest

“I’m your little kid and you love me so you love it” I say smiling up at her

“Ya ya ya” she replies as she leans down and pecks my lips

“Alright well I know you two didn’t come here so I could sit on Devan, so why are you here?” I say turning back to Devan and Madalynn

“We are coming to dinner with you two to be there to support you when you come out to your family”

“Carson why did you do this?” I ask and look her dead in the eyes

“You need them whether your going to admit it or not you know you do.” she says softly and squirms under my stare

“I don’t want everyone there to see my fucking family flip out on me Carson!”

“Stop Mia, we are coming. With or without your permission.” Devan says sternly

“You need this baby” Carson whispers as she caresses my cheek

Her one touch instantly calms me. I lean into her side feeling a lot better but a bit guilty for snapping at her. I write the word sorry on her thigh with my finger and look up at her. She smiles and kisses my cheek.

“It’s ok baby” she says

“I love you Carson”

“I love you too” 

....................................................................................................................................................

Alright there's a filler i had it for awhile just never got a chance to post it. I'm going through some emotional issues and would really love it if you all understood that the book isnt the most imporrant thing on my mind right now. I will still try to upload when i feel up to it.

Next chapter is the dinner with Mia's family. Whats going to happen there?? Is it a good idea for Devan and Madalynn to go wiith them?

Let me know what you all thought please i'm dying for comments.

Oh and umm Jen if your still reading this i do want you to know that i am very sorry and i hope youll understand theres alot going on that you don know about and i just wish you will try to be there for me. If not i get why....

vote 

fan 

comment