Part 22

Together Forever? Part 22

Carly’s p.o.v

I wake to feel someone shaking me slightly. Opening my eyes I see the flight attendant smiling at me. I look around and see everyone is gathering their things.

“Time to go sweetheart” she says helping me out of my seat

She grabs my things and takes my hand and leads me off the plane by her side. When we step out of that long hallway I see a lot of flashing and hear people yelling. I let go of her and cover my eyes. I feel her pick me up and push through the stampede of people trying to get to me. I feel her hold me closer and I hide my face in her neck wishing they’d all go away. I shut my eyes tight and cover my ears trying to shield myself from this madness. 

The constant yelling makes my head ring and my ears screech in pain. I lean further into the woman praying for this to end. I hate that Mia and I have to have such sensitive senses. Especially since our eyes and ears are the most sensitive. My eyes start to prick with tears as I feel the cool night air rush over us as I get handed off to a warm sturdy familiar body. I don’t bother to look up to see who it is I just want to leave. 

I feel myself getting set down in a car and hear the door close. I curl into a ball and try to breathe like Mia taught me to calm down. When I finally feel somewhat better I sit up and wipe my tears. I notice I’m in the back of a limo and see the back of the drivers head. I crane my neck to get a better look and see it’s George my favorite driver.

“You ok Carly?” he asks

“My head is still pounding” I reply reaching for a juice

“Try to eat a little something before we get there and I’ll call Mia to have your medicine ready”

“Ok thanks George” I sit back and open a sandwich zoning out for the rest of the ride

We come to a stop and I eagerly jump out not bothering to wait for George and run inside ignoring the flashing at the doorway and immediately see Mia when I get through the door. I run over and jump into her arms. She spins me holding me tightly. I bury my face in her neck breathing her in.

“God I missed you so much..” she says