Chapter 42

George's POV

Seeing Paul and jane...so close, confused me. paul may of had a thing for jane before but he even said he wasn't interested in her.

All through practice, I could feel the tension between john and paul. it was like a massive force separating the room in half.

"Aye George did you noticed something off today in practise?". ringo said, sitting next to me.i snuggled into his chest and nodded.

"Paul's trying to make john jealous"

"He's only going to get hurt even more"

I nodded in agreement and sighed.

"What do we do Richie ?". ringo ran his fingers up my back and kissed my head.

"The question is, what do you do?"

Ringo was right, what do I do? i thought about it and groaned.

"I'm going to tell john to work with Paul again." ringo smiled and kissed me hard.

"That's the right choice Georgie!". I giggled and kissed him back. I ran my hands through his hair before pulling away.

"I'm going to tell him!" I said standing up. I grabbed my coat and car keys before putting in my shoes.

"Right now?" Ringo whined, wrapping his arms around my waist. he kissed my neck, making me moan. I Leaned into him as he carried on kissing and nibbling at my neck .

"Ringo...". I pulled away and kissed him softly. "I need to sort this out richie, I'll back soon" I winked at him and watched him turn bright red.

Walking out the door, I started waking down the street.i turned the corner and mentally swore at my self. I was suddenly surrounded my a horde of girls.

Running down the street, I sprinted into and ally way and hid. I heard the girls sigh in frustration. " where did he go!" on of them screeched. I heard them go and waited a little longer until I came out.

I carried on walking until I got to johns house. waking up the steps, I knocked on the door three times and waited. Cynthia answered and let me in, pointing towards johns office. I nodded and said thank you before knocking on the door. I heard a 'come in' and walked in.

John was sat down writing songs, and smiled when he saw me."George! I was just going to call you. I've been writing some songs and.." I cut him and off and sighed.

"John..i don't want to do this any more."

"What do ye mean?"

"You and Paul need to work together again. I can't do this any more. it hurts to see Paul like he is, you saw his bedroom and what your doing to him.john, I want out"

John sighed and put his note pad down and stood up. " I understand" he said and gave me a hug. I hugged back and took in a shaky breath.

"Please take Paul back". I pulled away and looked at him.

"But what about cyn?" he asked sitting down.

I ran a hand through my hair and looked at him. " I see the way you look at Paul , you still love him. he still loved you john, you've seen it ye self"

"But him and jane?"

"It was all an act. he misses you john and you miss him."

He closed his eyes and lent his head back. it was true. john needed Paul and just by the way he looks at him, I can tell that he misses him.

"Your right" he said standing up. I was a bit taken back by this.

"What?"

"George I'm hurting Paul , I'm killing him! I don't won't to loose me bestmate, I couldn't bare it. I barley cooed when me uncle George and mum died. I don't know what I'd do if Paul died. He needs me and I need him more than ever."

I smiled and patted him on the back. " go Speak to him". john nodded and ran out the house.

When I got home, ringo was on the sofa in his dressing gown . his hair was wet and he smelled of apples. " had a shower with out me" I pouted. he giggled and pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him.

"Well I wanted to be clean for my love". I blushed and kissed his jaw line. I moved down to his chest, pulling the dressing down off him. I smirked when I saw that he wasn't wearing any pants.

I kissed along his waist and then down to his thigh. grazing my teeth over his skin, I began to take my shit off.

Ringo ripped it off, sending buttons flying everywhere. Kissing his inner thigh again, I slowly moved up to his member. I put my lisps around and heard him gasp.

Hearing him moan out my name is one of the beautifulest things I have ever heard in my life.

Ringo picked me up and walked into our bedroom.he through me onto the bed, ripping my trousers and pants off and planting hot kisses down my body. I bit my lip and pulled him up to me."i love you ringo so so so much" I said kissing him.

"I love you too" he said as he entered me. I gasped but soon moaned in pleasure.

A/n: sorry for such a shitty chapter but omg 2 chapters left! maybe three if I'm nice 😉

Love it?,like it?,hate it?, let me know!