chapter one

johns pov.

"can't buy me love love can't buy me loveee" we all sang

"that was great guys really outstanding" said our manger Brian Epstein but we call him eppy.

I looked at the time,5pm.as I was packing my guitar away I felt a hand on my shoulder,I jumped a bit "great one johnny you did really good" paul said.his beautiful hazel eyes shining like diamonds...wait what am I saying,I ain't no queer.

I head fingers snapping in front of my face and shook my head."john are you alright?" paul asked "wha what" I replied. "you were staring at me,are you okay" paul said to me,his hand still on my shoulder.I felt my face heating up from blushing "uh yeah..yeah I'm fine just zoned out for a bit" I told him,admiring his gorgeous face...Urg there I go again.paul is my bestmate I shouldn't have thoughts like this!

paul was about to turn around,when I grabbed him by the wrist."hey macca how about me you George and ringo go to the pub y'know for a few drinks and maybe get some birds" I said wiggling my eye brows.paul didn't look so sure.

"i..I don't know..eppy said not to as we still got to finish recording" paul said.my face dropped a bit.

i began putting on puppy dog eyes which he always seems to give into."fine just for a few drinks that's it" I smiled a cheeky grin and walked over to ringo and George.

"hey George,ringo" I said still grinning.George being George was stuffing his face with food."what do you want Lennon can't you see I'm busy" George hissed. I just laughed."well me and paulie are going to the pub to get a dew drinks and maybe some girls,you two in?".ringo was the first to reply.

"hell yeah! this drummer boy needs his beer!" I laughed and looked at George."geo you in?" "pss yes" he shouted grabbing his bag of crisps "lets go" he was already half way down the hall when he sais it.

I grabbed my coat and met paul,ringo and George in.the car.George was driving,ringo was in.the passenger seat and me and paul were in the back.

when paul plugged his seatbelt in,his hand glided across my fingers making me tingle inside...wait what am I saying.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair."you okay john?" I looked to see paul worried."yeah just tired I lied"

a/n:so first chapter! what do you think? love it,hate it,like it? let me know! sorry its short.