chapter 3

johns POV.

we walked into the pub and I imediently orderd a beer.I Handed the bare tender the money and gulped down the satisfying liquid.

I looked around to see ringo staring and George. George and paul were dancing with some girls while ringo sat by him self so I decided to go sit with him.As I plopped down besides him,he jumped abit before smiling.

"ain't you gonna go dance with some girls" ringo asked me taking a sip of beer..my beer.

"ringo don't drink my beer! and I'm looking for the right one"

he laughed and pointed to a blonde head bird

"aye what about er?"

I looked over to were he was pointing.she was beautiful.I smiled,took a swig of beer and made my move.

"whish my luck" I said

As I was walking over to her,thoughts of paul kept popping into my head.his beautiful baby face...Urg I'm so confused about my sexuality.

I sat next to the bird.

"ello gorgeous" I have to admit those words felt abnormal leaving my lips for a girl.

She turned around and smiled.

"your quite a looker your self" she said lighting a cigarette.she took a long drag before breathing out the white smoke.

I motioned the bar tender over and orders 2 beers.

"what's your name" I asked starting to get closer.my heart was telling me not to and my brain was agreeing with it but I pushed them away.

"cynthia" she held out her hand and smiled

a/n: oooh snap!

              ringos POV

After john had left to go to some bird,I continued staring at George. The way he moved so swiftly to the music. He was dancing with some girl and I didn't like it at all. yes ill admit I love George.I would shout it from the top of my lungs if it wasn't against the law to be queer. But the thing is I'm only attracted to george.He is the only man I like and when I'm near him I feel happy.

after about half an hour of staring,I was about to go come until George came and sat next to me. "you ain't dancing then Richie?" he asked me.god how I loved it when he called me that. "naa non of the girls are my type and they'll only say no as I'm short" I said drinking the rest of John's beer...eww john germs.

"if I was a girl I would dance with you" George said quietly.

"what was that geo?" I said smirking.

"umm nothing nevermind another beer?" he asked me,turning a bright red.I decide to play a little game and act like i was drunk.

"ive already had 8 but go on.then beautiful"I slurred. George looked at me before sighing.

"your drunk ringo..no more" with that he started to lift me up. As soon as he touched me,my stomache filled with butterflies and my heart was pounding. I lent my head into his chest and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"let's get you h..home th..then" George stutterd.I know he likes it really.

after gathering the rest of the guys,we all walked towards the car.

"me and paulie are gonna walk" john said quickly and they went off down the road.I knew they both liked eachother.

so here I was in the front seat of a car with the man of my dreams.

when we got to my house,George helped me out of the car and into my house.He put me to bed and was about to walk out when I grabbed his hand.

"dont leave me" I said gripping onto his hand like my life depended on it.

"but ringo ill get called a queer" George said but he didn't move.

"please stay with me" I begged.

I was expecting George to tell me to do one but instead he got into bed with me.I smiled and cuddled up to George.

"night geo"

"night Richie"

a/n: aww ringo the little sweet heart.

so what do you think? love it,hate it,like it. leave me some comments!

also who do want to start the next chapter paul or George? let me know

love you all !<33