chapter 19

johns POV.   3 weeks later.

"aye eppy I've got an idea for a new album!" I said waving a bit of paper around.Brian sighed and took the paper out of my hands.

"beatles for sale?" he asked raising a brow.I grinned and nodded.

"me and paulie already have some songs written and ideas for the front cover" Brian gave me a slight smile before handing me the paper.

"well best you go and finish writing those songs then because recording will happen in 4 days." my face dropped.

"4 days! Brian you can't be serious"I whined.

"oh I'm serious alright"

I sighed and started to walk off when I felt a tug at my arm."john I've got all the dates for the holiday to Spain.we will be leaving in 2 weeks" I forgot about the trip but smiled any ways.I was kind of looking forward to just relax.

"thanks eppy but what am I ment to tell paul,George and ringo?" I said biting my lip.

"just tell them that your going on holiday because you need a brake now go and finish those songs" Brian said before walking away.I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.I felt a pair of arms go around my waist and I smiled knowing who it was.

"hello macca" I said holding his hands.

"hi johnny" he gave me a squeeze before letting go."so ivs written a song for the new album" paul said blushing a little bit.

"okay well let's get to my flat and then you can show me"

"okay but I was wondering if you could sing it,it would suit tour voice more than mine" paul said,blushing again.

"yea sure paulie"

we walked out of the studio and down the road to my New flat,hotels were such a drag.It was silence all the way there and I didn't like it one bit.I reached out and grabbes Paula hand and put it in my pocket."john some ones going to see us!" paul hissed pulling his hand away,but I kept my grip firm.

"paul relax,just huddle up close to me and if anyone asks say we're cold" I sais squeezeing his hand.I felt him squeeze back and smiled at him.He smiled back,his hazel doe eyes glistening like raindrops on petals.

Once we reached my flat,paul immediately got my guitar and sat down on the floor.I sat in front of him and waited."well come on then" I said excited,I wanted to hear the song I was going to sing.

"alright its just that this reminds me of when we were teenagers and I was teaching you guitar because you only knew banjo chords" I laughed at the memory but soon stopped as I heard the soft strums of the guitar and Paul's voice.

"Ooh I need your love babe Guess you know it's true Hope you need my love babe Just like I need you Hold me, love me, hold me, love me Ain't got nothing but love babe Eight days a week

Love you every day girl Always on my mind One thing I can say girl Love you all the time Hold me, love me, hold me, love me Ain't got nothing but love babe Eight days a week

Eight days a week I love you Eight days a week Is not enough to show I care

Ooh I need your love babe Guess you know it's true Hope you need my love babe Just like I need you Hold me, love me, hold me, love me Ain't got nothing but love babe Eight days a week

Eight days a week I love you Eight days a week Is not enough to show I care

Love you every day girl Always on my mind One thing I can say girl Love you all the time Hold me, love me, hold me, love me Ain't got nothing but love babe Eight days a week Eight days a week Eight days a week"

I smiled at the song."that's really good paul"I said putting my hand on his leg.

"thanks john"

"but what I don't get is why is it eight days a week,there is 7 days in a week" I was confused by the song but then also really happy with it.

"i don't know it just came to me." paul replied biting his nails.

"hm,well I like it,good job paulie"Paul was about to say something until I heard the phone ring.Jumping over the sofa I picked up the phone and spoke."hello?" "hmm" "okay" "really?!" "alright" "yes yes okay bye"I put the phone down and sat next to paul.

"who was that" he asked whilst packing the guitar away.

"it was Brian..he wants us to film a movie" Paul's face lit up when I said the word film.

"you mean like cameras and directors and stuff" he clapped his hands in excitement."i chuckled and nodded.

"paul I've gott to yea something" I said,fiddling with my thumbs.

"what is it?"

"well I'm going on a little holiday to Spain with Brian"

"WHAT!?"

"paul calm down listen its a business trip alright were going to talk about the movie and albums" I said partly telling the truth.

"okay just be careful brjans got eyes for you" he looked upset as he said that so I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist.I pwcked his lips and he giggled.

"well I only have eyes for you" I whisperd in his ear,rubbing his hips at the same time.

"john promise me something" he said lifting my head to face him.

"yes"

"promise you won't shag any birds or Brian" I chuckled.

"i promise paulie,ill think of you"

a/n:rais your hand I'd you think john js going to be unfaithful? *raises hand*sorry for. boring ,chapter

love it?,like it?,hate it? let me know