chapter 17

johns POV.

Me and paul hugged for what seems like hours."i really am sorry paul its just I was so-" I was cut of by paul putting his finger on my lips.

"shut up you nit and let's go we've got an interview to go too" paul said kissing my cheek I smiled and started walking towards the stairs."ain't we taking the lift?" He asked,man he was so cute.Not like girly cute,but cute as in kitten cute,where you just want to cuddle him all day and stroke his hair.Tell him you love him and kiss him with so much passion that he yells that he loves you to the world,that kind of cute.

I smiled at him before leaning into him,breathing on his kneck,making him shiver,I kissed him before whispering. "race ye' " I saw a twinkle in his eyes before running down the stairs,paul close behind me.I reached the bottom of the stairs before paul did but before I could turn around,paul jumped on my back causing us both to fall on the floor laughing."christ Paul" I clutched his face and kissed him,only a quick kiss.

"john" he whisperd going bright red."some ons could see" I just chuckled and stood up,helping paul up aswell.

"relax a bit macca" I said ruffling his hair.he glared at me before fixing his hair.

My love for paul was strong,so strong that I can't hide it any more.I just want to scream it from the top of my lungs that I love Paul McCartney but I know that its illegal.The law is stupid,it shouldn't matter if I love another man,but then there was Cynthia.She was nice and all and I had feelings for her,but not feelings like I do for Paul.

We started walking into the interviewing room,George and ringo were already there.They were sat close together really close.I heard paul snicker and I gave him a look.the sort of look your mother would give you if she wanted you to spill the beans."what ye' laughing at paulie?" I asked stopping him.He stood on his tiptoes and started laughing again.

"ringo and -laughing- george are together-more laughing- I slept round theirs last night and ringo was all like 'george come back to bed' -even more laughing-" I looked at ringo and George and saw them go bright red,I then looked back at paul and started laughing.

"so you and ringo aye" I said to george as me and paul sat down.George went bright red and covers his face in his hands.Ringo patted his back and whisperd in his ear before looking at me and Paul.

"paul you said you souldnt tell" ringo whined

"i had to tell john I'm sorry"

"dont tell any one else please" ringo pleaded.

"dont worry Richard we won't" I said winking at him.

                 *1 hour later*

"im so glad that's the last interview for a few months" I said whilst walking out of the room,paul close by my side.

"Ye' me two" the rest of the lads said in unison.

"I'm hungry" George moaned clutching his stomache like he was going to die.

"your always hungry geo" paul said squeezeing his arm.A pang of jealous ripped through me but I let it slid.

"ill get food with ye' babe" ringo said grabbing Georges hand.I made gagging noses earning a smack from ringo.

"oh lay off will ye' go spend time with paul" his blue eyes twinkled when he said that.He winked at us before walking out of the hotel;disguises on of course.

Looking at paul and then the stairs,he knew what I wanted.I grabbed his hand and ran up the stairs paul tripping and then laughing.

"calm down Johnny boy" he would say whenever he tripped.I just grinned.When we reached our room,I flew the door open,pushed paul inside,locked the door and then pushed paul against the wall.I kissed him roughly but lovingly.He ran his hands through my hair and kissed me harder.let out a loud moan as I felt my mini me get bigger.Paul must of noticed it too because I felt his hands go down my body,making me shiver.He was so cute and  innocent yet so rough and sexy.He unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my trousers.I felt his hand go inside my pants,before grabbing my hard member.I groaned as he started moving up and down.I smashed my lips onto his,biting his lip.He gasp and I smiled.He moved faster,causing me to moan.

"sh-shit Paul" I said pushing my face into his neck.I heard him giggle which made my heart flutter.He removed his hand and kissed me again,unbuttoning my shirt in the process.I did the same to him,leaving us both in our pants.I looked at Paul,admiring every inch of his body.I pushed my body against his and started grinding on him,his member getting bigger.His breaths were fast and heavy and his hair started to stick to his forehead.He kissed me again,this time with more force.

Lifting him up,I made way to our bedroom.kicking the door open with my foot,I pushed him onto the bed,not breaking the kiss.I ran a hand down his body and stopped on the outside of his pants.I left small kisses down his front and pulled off his pants.I kissed his inner thigh.

"john" paul moaned,I knew he wanted it so I did.I began to suck.Paul moaned and shouted my name.He pulled at my hair which made me want him even more.I stopped pulled my pants of and kissed him,this time softly.

"do you want to do this?" I asked concerned.

"would I be letting you give me a blow-job if I wasn't" he replied.

I chucked and kissed him long and hard.

"i love you"

"i love you too"

I pushed into him,only a little,but it still made him gasp in pain.I pushed in until I was fully in and started to move at a steady pace.Paul's face was filled with pain but that soon vanished.I began thrusting faster and faster,hitting a certain spot that drove paul crazy.

"john! ah JOHN DON'T STOP!" paul shouted as I hit that spot over and over again.I was getting close,so close that I couldn't hold it.

"im close macca" I said leaving a lovebite on his neck.Paul moaned but then stopped me."whats wrong?" I said pulling out.he smirked,flipped me over and began to suck my little me.I threw my head back and moaned.I ran a hand in pauls hair and pulled a little bit.

"PAUL!" I shouted as I released.

Paul smiled and led down next to me,pulling the covers over us.

"i love you John Winston Lennon" he said snuggling up to me.

"and I love you James Paul McCartney" and with that we fell asleep.

a/n:wow such smut sorry if I ruined your virgin eyes.Sooo heh heh wadda think? probably the longest chapter ive written,but ever one loves a bit of mclennon
love it?,like it?,hate it? let me know!