chapter 28

johns POV

I sat there and listened to George play.He was so concentrated.I listend carefully to the lyrics, the song was about ringo.

I was upset that Paul dumped me, but I deserved it. it hurt my heart to see him all up set, tears running down his baby cheeks. it broke my heart seeing him beat himself up all because of me.

George had finished playing, he had tears in his eyes. "what do you think?" he asked, whiping his tears away.

"it was beautiful George, was it about ringo?" I asked. He nodded his head slowly and started to cry.

"ive messed up really bad john" I pulled him into hug and rubbed his back, my shirt already getting wet from his tears.

"so have I George, so have I"

After a few minutes of George crying and me comforting him, he pulled away. "im gonna go speek to him" he said standing up and pulling on his coat.

"i best be on me way to"

"thanks for coming over John" George said giving me a hug.I hugged back and sighed.

"ye' welcome mate, I'm always 'ere for ye' " we walked out the house and went our seperate ways, me going to my house and george going to ringos.

As I was walking, a mob of reporters came over. "mr Lennon is there any new music being made!" one shouted.

"is there any one in your life" another shouted.I pulled my hat down so it covered most my head and made s run for it.

"JOHN!"

"MR LENNON"

I saw my house and ran as fast as I could.Quickly opening the door I dashed inside, locking the door behind me.I was breathing really heavy by now so I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water but was shocked when I saw my aunt Mimi sat at the table."Mimi?" I said feeling a bit confused.

"Hello John"

"what what are you doing here" I asked, sitting opposite her.

"well am I not allowed to be here to see my nephew!" she said abit sternly.

"well yes you can come see me but I'm asking why your here"

"dont take that tone with me John Lennon" she said, taking her hat off. "and I'm here because its the release of that film you were making, you me Brian and the rest of your um gang are seeing it tomorrow, don't you remember?" she said. I honestly forgot.

"of course i remember mimi" I lied

"don't lie to me John any ways I found the backdoor key and I'm staying here for a few days"

"Mimi you cant just walk in me house"

"i can do what I please" I sighed. Tomorrow meant spending the day with the lads meaning Paul would be there.

"tea?" I said standing up and filling the kettle up.

"yea please" she replied, lighting a cigarette. Once the kettle had boiled, I poured the scorching liquid into two cups and set them on the table. "thank you john" she took a sip and looked at me face.

"what" I said, a bit to harshly.

"where are your glasses?" she asked.I groaned.

"mimi I'm 23 not 16 I don't need em" I said rubbing my face.

"your blind as a bat now put them on" groaning once again, I put my glasses on, my vision becoming crystal clear.

"happy" I said taking a sip of my tea.

"so how's the rest of the band?" she asked, looking.me dead in the eyes.I gulped and thought of an answer.

"oh they're great"

"good"

it was silence from then on and I was becoming uncomftable. "well I'm going to bed" I said standing up.

"but its only.7 pm "

"im really tired Mimi" I lied,faking a yawn."goodnight" I said and with that I excited the room and hurried up stairs.

a/n:plot twist! so mimi is now in XD

love it?,like it?,hate it? let me know