Chapter 56: The Invasion Plan Of U.A, The Cultural Festival Has Arrived!

Start from the beginning

"I am." He responded to her as she scurried off to fetch tea for him. "La Brava, unease and dissatisfaction toward heroes are growing nowadays. It is because they a truly feeble minded. It's obvious they are well prepared for a situation they can predict. But what they lack...Is resourcefulness when faced with the unpredictable. In other words, they have low crisis awareness. Deciding to keep the cultural festival open in this period of time is a testament to that." He explained to her.

"But hold on, Gentle. Will you involve the kids that will become future heroes? What will happen if you do!?" She asked eagerly waiting for an answer before Gentle suddenly broke out in laughter.

"La Brava! That's a wake-up call!!  Due to my invasion, the little hatchlings will grow stronger again!!" He laughed like a douche as La Brava keeled over in amazement.

"That's your cause for concern!? You're so cool, Gentle!!" She fangirled and praised him while rolling over on the floor.

"Now then, it's time to confirm the route, La Brava!! Activate, criminal folder!" He yelled as he pressed a button but nothing happened as he was still on a blackscreen. "........It's not working." He said as he pressed it again.

"Sorry, I locked it. Just click there..." La Brava reached over and opened the laptop for him as you were in a coldsweat while staring at the two of them.

"I question why I don't kill them now..." You thought as you opened the window behind them and quietly floated in, staying off the floor so they wouldn't hear you as you continued to listen.

"On that day, at 5 AM...This street will allow us to pass by the least hero offices. From this street, we turn towards a side road and advance towards U.A. Upon entering the side road, we will arrive at a residential area. However, I investigated the surrounding houses beforehand and picked a street with no late-night activities." He explained to her.

"You're not going to use your quirk, right?" La Brava asked.

"Since there are heroes who also patrol the skies, no. If we walk a bit further, we'll arrive at a big nature park. Here, we're reasonable safe. We just have to avoid the homeless. Once we come out of the park, we're almost there. If we've managed to not make a ruckus till now and traveled carefully, 60-65 minutes will have gone by. Then, in front of us...can you see it? The rundown house near the back of the home center." He showed her on the laptop.

"Yes." She replied.

"This lonesome house is a cafe." He told her.

"You're not gonna enjoy it from the outside like usual!? How riskyyyy!" La Brava exclaimed.

"The owner, over 70 years old, is just barely making it by. At first glance, it's hard to realize that it's even a shop since there's only 5-6 frequent customers. Despite this, La Brava, we have to drink tea here." Gentle told her.

"Why this shop?" She asked him.

"The Phantom Black Tea, "Imperial Golden Tips", is offered here! Don't you think it matches well with this current mission?" Gentle winked at her.

"Amazing...!!" She exclaimed.

" Moreover, because of the owner's old age, the shop opens as early as 7:00 AM! We will wait inside the park. And right when it opens, we take a 90 minute tea time break." Gentle told her.

"90 minute's for tea!?" You thought in shock.

"This is an unusually careful amount of preparation...Gentle..." She said while staring at him.

"After that, if we go back onto the side road and pass the construction site, a forested hill shall appear. Once we climb this hill...We will arrive at U.A." He said as he thought of the information he acquired for the mission. "...Hound Dog, the one assigned to enemy surveillance, will most likely be in charge of security. When we reach the forest, we'll rub ourselves with dirt and leaves to mask our scent. The precious school interior...It's U.A. barrier, that's what it's called." He said.