"Margo, I look like a slut in this dress!"

The brunette stumbled out of the dressing room, clinging onto the wall for dear life with one hand, using the other to adjust the glittery dress that she wore.

The two girls and guys that sat in front of her exchanged looks- when Mike told Alexis that Margo was taking her prom shopping, she didn't expect Rachel, Kurt and Blaine to all come with them, not that she minded.

"You look amazing!" Blaine stood up, helping the girl into her wheelchair immediately, "Ricky is a very lucky man."

"As I told you, we're going platonically. No lovey dovey shit on my watch." The girl laughed awkwardly at her best friends as her brother stared at her, confused.

Margo was next to stand, adjusting the dress so that it sat on Alexis' knees, "you do not look like a slut- if anything, you look like Regina George, which isn't something to be mad about."

"Quinn's going to go on a killing spree if you win prom queen" Kurt mumbled under his breath.

"Wait.. I'm nominated for prom queen?"

"Yeah, and Ricky is nominated for prom king." Rachel sighed, "Quinn put you up for nominations- although I don't think she expects you to win."

"my boyfriend is also up for prom king" Margo mumbled under her breath, making Alexis look at her wide eyed.

She grabbed the girl and throttled her slightly from the chair, "you have a boyfriend?! How long was I out? What's his name?!"

"Thomas Brimshaw, he's in sophomore year. Some say he went from being a girl to a boy, and lives with his gay uncles." Kurt supplied, muttering the last part only so only their group could hear.

"Weirdo."

Alexis shot Rachel and Kurt a look instantly, "so what if he is transgender? That doesn't make him any less different from who he was before."

"Sometimes you two can be so judgemental." Margo moaned at the two who sat together, before turning back to the brunette in the wheelchair, "he's in junior English and we hit it off, he's also become best friends with Ricky- which was surprising. He's taking me to prom and I can't wait."

"Well I can't wait to meet him." She smiled in response, "he sounds amazing, Margo. I'm happy for you."

"Thank you, Alex." The girl with glasses adjusted Alexis' dress one more time, "you and Tom are going to be great friends, I can tell."

"If she doesn't mind being friends with Tran-"

"Don't finish that sentence, Kurt!"

The two siblings glared at eachother, Alexis had never known her brother to be so judgemental of anyone- let alone someone different and who wanted acceptance.

"Blaine, Margo, can we go home please? I wanna call someone."

*****

"You want me, of all people, to come third wheel with you and blonde direction over there?"

Alexis scoffed at her phone as Sebastian muttered cynically over the receiver, "I want you to come so that we can rekindle whatever we had before."

"Not happening, Hummel."

"Please, Sebby." she threw the phone to the end of her bed so she could grab her textbook, "you wanted us to be friends again, I can tell that much. This will be a chance for us to be friends again."

Her voice softened, "And plus, i need more than one person to help me deal with being in a wheelchair tonight, please?"

"Whatever, only because I want us to be friends again- nothing more, okay Hummel?" He laughed quietly.