Say It Again Chapter 1 "It's Been Too Long"

[Hey guys! Here's part one of the sequel. I hope you all enjoy! :3]

Eren Jaeger, age 18. Senior year

Levi Ackerman, age 19. Freshmen year. Attends the University of Stohess.

"Eren."

"..."

"Eren. Wake up."

"..mmm."

"Eren!"

The brunette's teal eyes snapped open and he popped up like a daisy.

"Armin!" He said, half shouting and half groaning.

"Come on. Get up! Or we'll be late!" His blonde friend said while tapping his foot.

"Late for what?"

"We're welcoming Levi and Erwin home!"

Eren's eyes widened and he dashed out of his room, nearly knocking his small friend over in the process.

As quickly as he could, he got a shower and changed into something somewhat decent.

"Let's go, let's go, let's go..." He muttered while yanking on the car handle.

"Calm down and give me a second." Armin chuckled while getting in. His tall friend immediately got in and strapped himself. Armin chuckled and drove off quickly.

They arrived at their house 15 minutes later. No one was home, which was a good thing.

"Eren. Help me get some snacks and drinks out." Armin said softly.

"Sure thing." Eren smiled while walking into the kitchen. The smaller of the two went over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of soda, pouring the dark liquid into three red solo cups.

The brunette grabbed a bag of Doritos, a bag of potato chips and a bag of tortilla chips, setting them down on the counter.

"Yo Armin, could you grab some dips?" Eren asked while looking back at him.

"Sure. They've got...salsa and cheese dip. Will that do?" Armin said, as his sky blue eyes scouted the fridge.

"Perfect."

Both boys spent at least an hour, making food and dips for their boyfriends.

"Damn it.. When are they going to get here?" Eren groaned.

"Be patient. They probably got stuck in traffic." Armin chuckled.

"Armin, Levi and I only got to Skype twice when he was away. And we only got to text every Saturday."

"Now I see your point."

The brunette groaned loudly and slumped down on the couch. Armin sat next to him and ruffled his hair.

"Hey. We're home." Erwin smiled as he walked through the front door. Armin shot up and ran over to him.

"Where's the brat?" Levi asked.

"Levi!"

Eren ran into the dining room and hugged his boyfriend tightly.

"Hey brat." He chuckled while hugging him back.

"I missed you..." The teal eyed male whispered.

"I missed you too. So much."

Levi glanced at Erwin and Armin who were happily Eskimo kissing and smiling.

"If you want to take this upstairs, I certainly wouldn't mind." The ebony haired man purred.

Eren nodded and shyly looked away.

To be continued...

[A/N: Hey guys! Yes, this is the first chapter to the sequel 'Just Say It'. I really hoped you've enjoyed this so far! :3 ]