Ten Months Of Hell

Last time on Deku Rid-

One: HOLD ON A SECOND!

What is it? Wait! How did you get in here!?

One: That's not important! What is important is that, I'm going taking over this Recap Section for now!

WHAT! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!? THIS IS MY JOB!

One: TO BAD! RIDER REPLACEMENT!

《RESTARTING》

One: LAST TIME ON DEKU RIDER OOO!

1: My Apprentice Kamen Rider Two, told O's about the alternate versions of Y/n known as Kamen Riders! And learned about Decade's deceased Y/n, Kamen Rider Zi-O.

2: O's and Two met up with Decade at the trash covered beach known as Dagobah Municipal Beach Park, where they met me! The First of all Riders! DEKU RIDER ONE!

3: After a little "Sparing" match O's agreed to train under me and clean the whole beach in the span of Ten Months!

One: LET'S GET THIS EPISODE STARTED! RIDER KICK!

HOLD UP! I'LL LET YOU DO THE RECAP! BUT YOU CAN'T JUST PUT YOUR THEME SONG IN! THIS IS O'S' STORY! NOT YOURS!

One: Hmph! Fine... I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT

Izuku: "Everything hurts..."

Our hero was sitting in the Cous Coussier with his head on the table. He looked extremely tired and felt extremely sore.

Hina: "What's wrong with him?"

Y/n: "I don't know. He said that he was going through some "Intense Rider Training," or something stupid like that."

Izuku: "It's not stupid. I'm being trained by the very first Deku Rider, him teaching me is the best experience I can get so that I can become a better hero... even if I feel like a can't move after words... plus school's started back up after Kazari's attack, so I have to deal with that too."

Y/n: "We get it! Life is hard!"

Y/n yelled before he started eating a popsicle that he stole from the freezer.

Izuku: "*Heavy sigh* You know in other Dimensions, you're nice."

Y/n: "Welp! This is the me you gotta live with."

Hina giggled before noticing the popsicle in Y/n's hand.

Hina: "Hey! Where did you get that!?"