Drenching The Past With the Scorching Combo! Part: 1

Last time on Deku Rider OOO these three things happened!

1: Y/n is tricked by Kazari and Uva steals back his Kuwagata and Kazari's Cheetah medals

2: The Bison Yummy reveals a new power creating a Yummy like creature call a Wakai Yummy

3: Y/n fights the Wakai Yummy and destroies it, then Izuku uses the power of Lion Medal and destroys the Bison Yummy

*KABOOOM*

Izuku: "SEE YA!"

I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

Kazari was in his human form and sitting on a fountain.

Kazari thoughts: "O's... How did that kid manage to get one of my lion medals? And that new transformation he used..."

《FLASHBACK》

S.I.C Driver: "TAKA! TORA! BATTA!
S.I.C TATOBA!"

S.I.C Driver: "DESIRE! YUMMY! GREED!"

Izuku: "AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!"

《Flashback end》

Kazari got up and started walking around the city.

Kazari thoughts: "It's so odd. How could a child as plain as him... be able to channel power so similar to him, when he sealed us away... and not have it kill him."

Kazari then stopped walking and looked at a cell medal in his hands.

Kazari thought: "But not everything was lost from this encounter. Wakai Yummy... a new power to test."

Izuku was laying in bed and staring at the O's Driver.

Izuku: "What was that power. It felt so... overwhelming... so strong... like I could fight anyone... and win, no matter what... That feeling... is it how Kachan feels when he uses his Quirk."

Izuku laid there thinking about the S.I.C Driver, and S.I.C TaToBa.

Izuku: "If TaToBa has a S.I.C version... then do other combos?"

《Short timeskip》

Izuku was standing in an empty park at night. He had the O's driver equipped and was holding the lion medal.

Izuku: "Let's do this."

He inserted then medals, Lion Tora and Batta. He stared at the driver for a bit, then he grabbed it and tried turning it the opposite way, like before. The purple electricity started sparking off of the driver, the electricity made Izuku's hand tingle in pain, but, he kept pushing. The driver snapped, causing it to transform into the S.I.C Driver.

S.I.C DRIVER: "ALL YOU NEED IS GREED."

Izuku gripped the O's Scanner causing purple electricity to spark out of it aswell. Izuku grunted in pain, then he scanned the medals.