So Hungry I Could Eat A Bank

LAST TIME THESE THREE THINGS HAPPENED!

1: Y/n possess the body of the an almost dead police officer.

2: Y/n informs Izuku about the Greed and Yummy.

3: Uva created a greed that he says will kill Y/n.

Uva: "Go. Eat and grow... then kill Y/n."

The Yummy groaned and moaned as it stumbled away.

○○○》Timeskip, brought to you by a Chibi Izuku becoming O's《○○○

After a few minutes of stumbling, the Yummy had reached a bank, it walked in and was gonna walk right to the vault... but it saw the line of people making a withdrawal, so by the laws of the universe the yummy stood in line as well, like a model citizen.

○○○》Meanwhile《○○○

Izuku was walking around by himself, he stopped when he saw a weird vending machine.

Izuku walked towards it and examined it.

Izuku: "I've never realized how weird these vending machines look... I guess I've beverage noticed them before."

Izuku looked at it some more before shrugging and pulling out some money. He put some money in... but after some clinging from the change moving around it the machine, all the money he put in fell out of the bottem. Izuku was confused.

Izuku: "Most be broken?"

Izuku grabbed his money but in the process of putting it in his pocket he dropped all of it causing the change to roll under the vending machine.

Izuku: "*groan* Just my luck."

Izuku bent down and tryed to grabbed the money but all of it rolled under the machine. Izuku groaned again before bending down lower trying to grab the coins.

Izuku: "*Groan* Com'on Com'on Com'on!"

Izuku got up and groaned.

Izuku: "Dammit."

Y/n: "What are you doing."

Izuku looked around for Y/n bur didn't see him.

Y/n: "Up here."

Izuku looked up to see Y/n, sitting in a tree.