Almost Cat in Spanish

Last time on Deku Rider OOO these three things happened!

1: Izuku and Y/n fight Diend but their are out matched

2: The two are saved by The Dimensional Hero, Decade

3: We learn that Decade is Izuku from another dimension and that their are other Izukus just like him

I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

After Decade disappeared, Izuku started to chase after the Yummy with Y/n. Y/n saw a fancy suit on the ground with golden sparkles on it. He kneeled down next to the clothes, and sniffed some of the sparkles.

Y/n: "It was here. And it's still close by. If we run we can catch up to it."

Y/n said while pulling out the Greed Drive and a Kamakiri medal. He inserted the medal and pressed the button.

Greed Drive: "KAMAKIRI CYCLONE! GREED TIME!"

Y/n was about to use his wind to run off, but he was stopped by a familiar face.

???: "Y/N!"

Y/n was punched sending him flying into a wall. He looked up to see a pissed off Gamel.

Gamel: "GIVE MEZOOL'S MEDALS BACK!"

Y/n: "I'M TOO BUSY TO PLAY WITH YOU RIGHT NOW GAMEL!"

Y/n tried to get up and run off, but Gamel picked him up and threw him into another wall.

Y/n: "OWW! Ok you're asking for it!"

Y/n replaced the Kamakiri medal for the Tako medal before Transforming.

Greed Drive: "TAKO WATER! GREED TIME! OH YAY! GREED SPECIAL! TAKO TAIL!"

Y/n transformed into Tako Water with dragon tail.

Y/n: "You want her medals... then come and get them!"

Izuku turned the corner to see Y/n and Gamel about to fight.

Izuku: "Y/n!"

Izuku grabbed the O's driver and was about to equip it. But Y/n stopped him.

Y/n: "DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!"

Y/n the threw Izuku the Kamakiri medal.

Y/n: "Use that to clip the Yummy's wings!"

Izuku nodded before equipping the O's driver. He placed the medals and scanned.

O's Driver: "TAKA! KAMAKIRI! BATTA! *ACTION MUSIC*"

Izuku transformed and jumped away. Meanwhile Y/n and Gamel stared each other down.

Y/n: "You're going down muscle brain."

Gamel growled before the two charged at each other.

《MEANWHILE》

The last of the Meguro Masaji comedy duo was under the butterfly Yummy, screaming in fear. The Yummy was about to absorb the comedian. But before it could, it was tackle to the ground. The person that tackled it was none other than Gotou.

Gotou: "GO RUN! I'VE GOT IT!"

The comedian got up and ran away. The Yummy got angry and threw Gotou off of him. He rolled on the floor before getting up ready to fight.