Deku Rider What Now!? Pt: 2

Last time on Deku Rider OOO these three things happened!

1: We learn of a mysterious boy who has entered the city

2: Y/n and Izuku had fought a type of butterfly Yummy but it escaped

3: then they meet Bakugou from another dimension who calls himself Diend and now he wants to take their core medals!

Diend Bakugou: "Last chance. Hand it over... or die.... Deku."

I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

The Bakugou from another dimension, known as Diend, was standing infront of Y/n and Izuku in his rider form.

Diend chuckled while examining the odd Gun in his hand.

Diend: "Cool, right? This baby's called the DienDriver, it's just like your stupid belt. It allows me to transform into a My, hero form. But it does more then just transform me."

Diend then pointed the DienDriver at Izuku, then he pulled the trigger, causing a blue blast of light to hit Izuku in the chest and send him flying back.

*BOOOM*

Izuku: "AAAAHHHHHHHH!"

Y/n: "IZUKU!"

Y/n ran to Izuku and helped him up.

Y/n: "You alright?"

Izuku: "Yeah, I'm fine."

Y/n: "We've gotta fight this guy, he seemed trained and he's got range on us."

Izuku: "And if he's as good as Kachan from our dimension... we need to be super careful!"

Y/n nodded before the two both charged at Diend. Izuku uses his Tora claws and tryed to attack Diend, but Diend dodged and blocked all of his attacks. He then caught both of Izuku's arms, before kicking him in the stomach.

Y/n tried to attack Diend from behind, but Diend saw it coming, and blasted Y/n with the DienDriver. He then picked up Y/n and threw him into Izuku.

Diend: "Isn't that cute. Two weaklings that think they can beat me."

Diend inserted a card into the DienDriver and extended it.