An Agency for the Ages

Last time on Deku Rider OOO these three things happened!

1: Izuku meets the Girl with super strength named Hina.

2: Izuku and Y/n finally find and fight the Overweight Neko Yummy.

3: Izuku uses the power of the cheetah medal to defeat the Yummy.

Izuku: "See Ya!"

*KABOOOM*

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!

《3rd person Pov》

Mutter Mutter Mutter

Izuku: "So diffrent Greed create diffrent Yummy's. There are 4 Greed in total counting Y/n. The Bug Greed, Uva, the heavy mammal Greed, Gamel, the Feline, Greed, Kazari, and the marine Greed, Mezool. I've fought two bugs and one cat, meaning I've fought two of Uva's and one of Kazari's. Uva seems to make more aggressive Yummy, while Kazari makes more passive Yummy, but they get stronger faster the more their inside their host and if I fight them like normal I'll kill the host. But if I don't destroy them quickly the Yummy will turn it's host into Cell medals killing them."

Mutter Mutter Mutter

Izuku and Y/n were walking through a park to Izuku's house. The sun was setting giving everything an orange hue.

Mutter Mutter Mutter

Izuku: "And after that fight with Kazari, we have two Cheetah medals and two Tora medals. So now I could use Cheetah and Kamakiri together!"

Y/n: "Yeah about that."

Y/n snapped Izuku out of his muttering. He turned towards Y/n with a confused look.

Y/n: "I kinda lost Kamakiri to Kazari in That warehouse."

Izuku then had a look of shock, while Y/n looked embarrassed.

Izuku: "W-what!? How!?"

Y/n: "I DON'T KNOW! SHUT UP!"

The two continued walking again.

Izuku: "Dammit. My mom's gonna kill me.

Y/n: "What's that?"

Izuku: "I said my mom is going to kill me, I'm gonna be in so much trouble."

Y/n: "What's this Mom thing... what ever it is, it sounds terrifying."

Izuku turned to Y/n with a confused and concerned look. He was about to ask him if he had a mother... but a fancy looking car stopped infront of them.

The drivers side door opened, revealing a woman in a nice black dress/suit. She then walked over to the two while holding a clipboard.

Suited woman: "Hello there, you two must be..."

She looked at the clipboard then at Izuku.

Suited woman: "Izuku Midoriya?"

Izuku: "Uh, yeah. That's me."

She smiled and nodded before turning to Y/n.

Suited woman: "Then you must be, Ankh."