8

Ian's POV

After a while of smoking the blunt I finally decide to take the dab pen from Elizabeth's hands. I twirl it in my hand and at first, I'm convinced it's honey but how the fuck would honey get someone high?

"So like is this wax?" I ask out loud, "Like how do I smoke it?"

"You inhale and press this button here," Elizabeth points at the small button on the battery.

I bring it to my lips and press the button, inhaling. I look over at Elizabeth and she motions me to stop. I let go of the button and inhale further before exhaling through my nose. It doesn't take long before I sneeze and the bridge of my nose hurts.

I look over at Francisco but he and Quade are sharing a blunt. They're almost done with it and both of their eyes are red. Pace on the other hand, is done smoking and now he's eating cookies. His eyes are red and super low, it looks as if he's about to fall asleep. I wonder what I look like right now?

Elizabeth starts coughing next to me as she hands Lucas the blunt. Lucas take a lot of hits but they're baby hits.

"This is much better than cigarettes," Lucas huffs as he examines the blunt in between his fingers.

"And you won't stink so bad either," Elizabeth comments as she opens a water bottle.

"Do you guys know where's Martin?" Pace asks.

"He's with that Xena girl," I reply as I lean back on the couch.

"Oo, he's gonna get laid . . ." Lucas says in a sing song tone.

"Oh shit," Elizabeth cusses. She gets up from the couch and runs to the stairs.

"What's wrong?" Lucas calls out.

She ignores him and a few seconds later, the door shuts close. I look over to my side where she was sitting and her phone is there. I press the home button but nothing pops up. Maybe she needs to go home? Why would she leave it here?

Elizabeth's POV

I run into the restroom and look through the cabinets. I know Lucas has sisters, they must have pads or tampons. I find a box of tampons and pull one out. I pull my pants down and notice the small red stain on my underwear. I wipe it off with toilet paper before it dries. I clean myself before putting on the tampon. I can't believe my period had to come now. I hate being irregular, I never know when it's coming.

I pull my pants up, then wash my hands. I look at myself in the mirror and notice my red eyes. Wow, it's been a while since I've been faded. It feels great.

I get out of the restroom and head back downstairs to the basement. Lucas and Quade are the only ones left downstairs.

"Where's the rest of the guys?" I ask as I stop at the bottom of the stairs.

"Pace and Ian are in the backyard, smoking another blunt and Francisco went home," Quade says as he leans on the air hockey table.

"You guys let Francisco go home by himself at this time and his first time being faded?!" I scold them as I put my hands on my hips.

"Sorry mom, it's our first time too," Lucas teases. I roll my eyes at him and go back upstairs. I grab Francisco's hoodie from the couch that he forgot to take with himself. I get out of the house and jog out to the sidewalk. I see Francisco walking in a far distance. I call his name out but he doesn't turn around.

Am I not loud enough or am I voice getting lost in the wind?

I can't exactly run right now, so I try my best to speed walk and catch up to him. I begin to get cold and put his hoodie on. His body sways slightly in the dark as he turns into his street. I begin to jog a little but I trip on a branch and almost eat shit. I continue to speed up and notice he's about to get into his house.