Me: Ok fine but it doesn't seem fair

Asshole<3: Ok if you stay with us you have to cook all our meals and pay rent

Me: Fineeeee

Asshole<3: good now start packing

Me: I hate u

You set your phone down and sighed. Living with Namjoon and his friends? I'm not really sure about this. Not only was there a feeling of uncertainty but also a hint of excitement. Why am I excited though? It's not really that big of a deal. Just a girl moving in with a bunch of boys. Totally normal. Right? Thinking about was starting to make the room feel warm. Really warm. You shake off all of your nervous thoughts and stood up. You suddenly felt very happy and ran upstairs. Once inside your room, you turn on some music and started to pack. You grab your suitcases and fill them with your clothes. When you were done you realized you needed to sell the house. I'll text Jimin later about it. A vibration from your phone was calling for your attention. When you looked at it, it said that there was a text from an unknown number.

???: Hey it's been a while but I'm back from the states.

At first, you thought it was a wrong number but then it hit you. Annie had left for the states almost four years ago. Is this really her? No, it can't be. If it was her how did she get my number? You decide to text back to find out the truth.

Me: Sorry but who is this?

???: It's an old friend

Me: Who?

???: It's me! Annie

Me: OMG! Annie, where are you?

Annie: I'm getting off my plane at Incheon Airport. Why?

Me: I'm coming to get you

Annie: No, I already called a taxi

Me: Too bad I'm on my way

Annie: Fine. I'll send you my location

Me: see you soon!

You grabbed your keys and ran out the door. Seeing Annie again was like a dream come true. She was your boost of confidence. Whenever you were with her all the darkness melted away and there was only light. You didn't know how you survived without her but now if she left you would die. After dodging traffic, you got to the airport. You spotted her in the crowd of people and went towards her. You put her bags in the back and drove home. Most likely past the speed limit. When you got home, Annie was getting her stuff but you threw it to the floor and captured her in a hug.

"Whoa! I didn't know you missed me that much."

"You left me for three years idiot. What did you expect?" A small part of you was mad that she didn't tell you where she was going but another part didn't care. Annie was back home.

"I'm not really sure. Although I think you were going to yell at me." She laughed.

"I was but not anymore."

"Ok, so can you let me go now? I'm having a hard time breathing."

"Then I guess you'll die in my arms."

"If I'm dead how will you spend time with me?" she asked.

"Oh right." You let go of her and stepped back. You scanned her seeing how grown up she's gotten. You pretend to wipe a tear from your eyes and smile at her.

"I feel like a proud mother."

"Wow, you're still super weird." You hit her arm and carry her stuff inside. She walked in and gasped.

"How did you afford this place?"

"Hard work." You say.

Annie made herself at home very quickly and looked for chips. When she didn't find any, she came back pouting.

"I couldn't find any chips, or anything edible."

"I know."

Annie slowly made her way over to you and smiled. You knew that look almost too well.

"I knew you were going to ask for a favor pretty soon. What do you need?" You asked.

"I was going to ask you later but erm- I kind of need a place to stay."

"Oh well..."

"It's ok if I can't stay here. I can always find a hotel I could stay at or..." She rambled.

"No, it's just that I'm moving in with someone."

"Oh who?"

"A friend of mine from college. Although if I ask, I'm pretty sure they would let you stay too." You replied.

"No, I don't want to be a bother to someone else too."

"You won't be. If they don't let you then I'll force them to let you stay."

"You sure are violent with your friends." She giggled.

"I know."

You grabbed your phone and shot a text to Namjoon.

Me: Joonie

Asshole<3: You know unlike you people have jobs

Me: Yes, I know but I need to ask you for a favor

Asshole<3: Bust you out of jail? Help you hide a body?

Me: Nope. I was wondering if a friend of mine could stay with us too

Asshole<3: Yeah, I guess. I'm sure we have more rooms

Me: You are the best <3

Asshole<3: I know 😊 also I'm coming over right now so see u l8r

You put your phone away and tell Annie the good news. She screamed and jumped around the room. You watched her and laughed at her childlike behavior.

"I told you they would let you stay."

"Thank you so much. You don't know how this much means to me."

~30 minutes later~

There was a knock on the door so you got up and answered it. You opened the door to reveal Namjoon Smiling at you. Damn those dimples are to die for.

"So, can I come in?" He asked. You blushed when you realized that you were staring. You stopped your staring and let him walk past you. I hope he didn't notice that. I'm so stupid. You followed Namjoon into the living room. Annie was sitting on the couch with her legs crossed watching TV.

"Annie, my friend is here."

She got up only to stop where she saw Namjoon. She looked confused. She inspected him while coming closer.

"So, you're the person we're moving in with?" She asked looking at Namjoon.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure." He answered.

"Excuse us for a second." She pulled me by the arm into the kitchen.

"You didn't tell me we were moving in with a dude!"