I Heart Hello Kitty *Request 4 XSabakuXNoXRinaX*

Name: Rinaki Ten'yo (Nickname Rina)

Age: 18 years old

Gender: Female

Personality: She is sweet & Can pack a punch, Kiba knows this, since he is always hitting on her. Most of the time is energetic and smiles all around. Loves animals! Favorite is the wolf! loves Ramen and also loves SWEETS!

Looks: Long wavy reddish brown hair that ends just above her butt, bangs cover her right eye a lil, green eyes with gold specks, a lil tan, curvy figure with wide-ish hips and big boobs. usual outfit is like sakura's except it is a two piece and is the color purple. skirt has slits on sides that go up to the top of the skirt,she wears girl/boy shorts and then fishnets above those, and the right leg fishnet ends above her knee and other one stops mid thigh xtra piece covers her calf. Shirt has a zipper on the front and no sleeves. Fishnets cover her upper arms but leave her shoulder bare and ninja shoes that are black, have a slight heel. wears headband around waist.

Virgin:   (Yes)    No

Baby Daddy:  (Yes)    No

**********************************************************************************************************

I punched Kiba as hard as I could in the face making him go flying with a bloody nose. Honestly you'd think he'd stop hitting on me the moment I told him I had a boyfriend. Yep! Me and Gaara, three years straight baby!

I was sitting on a bench in sand village outside the Kazekage's office. Me and Kiba had a mission here and I personally make sure I get all missions including the hidden sand no matter what! Me and Gaara kinda had a long distance relationship...but that wasn't gonna stop us from being together!

Although...something was up with Gaara and I had no idea what it was...He just...seemed a bit more tense when I was around..

"Ms. Rinaki, lord Kazekage is ready to see you now."

"Thanks." I said to Gaara's assistant. "Oh and...clean that up for me will ya?" I said looking back at the injured Kiba that went through a wall.

She giggled and nodded and I smiled before entering and shutting the door behind me.

"Gaara-Kun!" I yelled happily and hopped over his desk on his lap hugging him smiling.

He chuckled and hugged me back.

"It's good to see you again Rin-Chan."

"You to, my last mission here was like a week ago! I don't think I could have survived another day.."

"Same here." Gaara replied and I pulled away from the hug a little.

"So what boring mission you got for us this time?" I asked making Gaara smile.

"Kiba has to help clean all 1,096 of my brothers puppets and I need to talk to you in private."

".....About?"

"You...me....our future...and tonight." Gaara whispered in my ear.

"....What's tonight?" I asked dumbly.

I really didn't get it. What was he even talking about? The whole me and him and our future I think I got but what did he mean by tonight?

"You'll see, come with me." Gaara said making me stand and he took my hand before heading to the roof.

".....Oh wow...Gaara...It's beautiful." I said looking ahead at the desert sunset.

The mixture of colors was absolutely breath taking. The sandy hills seemed to sparkly in it's glory. What made it more perfect was Gaara gave me a deep red rose. I smiled and sniffed it.