Nervous? *Request 4 x_BellaSaphire_x*

Name: Tsukiko Hakono
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Personality: Shy & rarely speaks less she feels comfortable around people. Finds life a bit un-amusing so, instead of running out on missions & such, she sits around & plays her flute.
Looks: Teal shoulder-length hair and amethyst eyes. A lighter shade of the normal tan-pale. A shirt similar to that of Ino's (pre-shippuden) with black shorts & fishnet gloves.
Virgin: (Yes)   No
Baby daddy: (Yes) No

************************************************************************

I was in mine and Itachi's room sitting on the bed and playing my flute. Me and Itachi had been dating for a few months now. When I first met him I was really shy, but I've warmed up to him and now look what happened. Itachi is a really good guy and we've had a few thoughts of getting married even.

It's just a lot of work and money, we haven't cleared it with Kakuzu yet but hopefully someday we could get married. Nothing fancy, maybe just a simple wedding in the peaceful woods. That would be nice. I plaid my flute with my eyes closed like I always did. The sound of the melody drowned out any soft sounds, so of course I didn't hear Itachi come in when he did.

"You play as amazing as ever." Itachi said after he sat on the bed behind me and I jumped.

My eyes were snapped open and I panted a little catching my breath and calming my heart down. I had played a note a bit high pitched on accident when he scared me.

"Itachi you scared me!" I yelled and he chuckled making me sigh. "You could of knocked on the door or something..."

"Knock on my own bedroom door?" Itachi asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well what if I was changing?"

"You mean what if my girlfriend was changing." Itachi corrected and I blushed.

"W-Well wouldn't that be an awkward way to see me naked for the first time?"

"Not really, I think it would be fun to watch you strip." Itachi said with a wink and my blush deepened.

"Y-You would really want me to str-strip?"

"Yeah to music and it would help if you did it slowly and possibly in the rain."

"I-Itachi!"

"I'm just kidding." Itachi said with a chuckle. "I don't want to force anything on you. It'll happen when your ready."

"Thanks...but what if I'm never ready? The thought makes me too nervous.."

"I have my way of undoing those nerves." Itachi said with a smile.

"You do...C-Could you show me..?" I said feeling my heart beat a bit loudly.

I felt Itachi's arms snake around my waist and he pulled me against his chest. I could feel my heart speeding up and my blush heating up as he moved my hair away from my neck. I calmed down a bit when he gently kissed my neck. Something about that sweet kiss just made me go un tense.

Slowly Itachi kissed up and down my neck making my body feel more calm and at ease. I moaned softly when I felt him kiss my soft spot. He slowly licked it in circles making chills of pleasure run down my spine. He kept licking it and giving it kitty nips so my breathing got a bit heavy.

 "Mmm..I-Itachi..."

I could feel my eyes roll back before I had closed them. I tensed again slightly when Itachi's hands trailed up my shirt and towards my boobs. I relaxed again when he finally touched me and squeezed my boobs gently through my bra. I relaxed more when he sucked and licked my soft spot while massaging my boobs through my bra slowly.