"Told you I was the king."

"Uh huh." I place the notebook disc in to the dvd player before grabbing the remote and joining Calum in the fort.

"This is so awesome though, can we sleep in here tonight?" Calum asks looking excitable.

"Sure." I smile at him, god it still blew me away how cute he was.

"YUS! Alright lets watch this movie." Calum grabs the dvd remote from me and pushes play.

"I feel like I should get us some tissues." I lightly laugh and Calum scoffs. "I'm not going to cry."

"We'll see." I grin at him.

"We will." Calum nods before frowning at me. "Genieee."

"What?"

"Why are you so far away?" Calum asks. I really wasn't far away from him, he was just so use to me being practically apart of him.

"I'm not."

"Come cuddle." Calum opens his arms and I roll my eyes before moving closer to him.

"Calum the cuddler." I snigger.

"Excuse me Genie but I'm trying to watch the movie." Calum tells me and I have to smile. This was a pretty perfect way to spend the night.

°●

"That's messed up." Calum finally says after watching the credits roll for a good minute.

"What do you mean?"

"What's the point in them having that whole story for her to just forget? It's messed up." Calum explains and I have to stifle a laugh.

"That's the whole point Cal, their story brings her back to him."

"It's still messed up though." Calum says once again and I have to laugh this time.

"What?"

"You seem quite passionate about it." I say and Calum scoffs. He totally was and it was absolutely adorable.

"Whatever. Next movie." Calum says sitting up and crawling over to the dvd rack.

"Can we watch a horror?" I ask. It was the perfect kind of a night for it.

"Genie I've told you before that you don't need an excuse to cuddle up to me." I roll my eyes before chucking a cushion at him.

"Hey!" Calum laughs.

"Pick a movie Hood."

"Got one." Calum announces happily and is about to put it in the dvd player when the screen cuts out. "Seriously?!" Calum groans.

"Are we really having a power cut?" I ask.

"We really are." Calum sighs crawling back over to me. "What should we do?"

"Do you ever think about the future?" I blurt. Calum and I had never had conversations about it so I was extremely curious.

"Oh. Dmc it is." Calum lightly chuckles.

"Sorry...I don't know...do you?" I ask turning on my side. Calum was currently laying on his back and was biting down on his lip, obviously thinking about my question.

"Yeah, of course."

"What do you see?" I ask chewing on the inside of my cheek.

"What do you see?" Calum retorts and I let out a sigh.  "I'm serious Calum."

"Okay. Okay, you wanna know what I see?" Calum asks and I nod.

Calum sits up slightly and looks down at me with a small smile. "You." Calum shrugs. "I see you."