Forty-Seven.

"So you and Calum having sex wasn't something worth mentioning?!" Sam practically yells as soon as she sees me.

"Uh I'll leave you two alone." Calum says awkwardly before walking away and going over to Luke and Michael.

Thanks a whole lot Calum.

"Who told you?" I ask chewing on my bottom lip. I did tell everyone not to say anything but I guess someone let it slip.

"No one! It's just so blatantly obvious that you two are sleeping together." Sam says and I purse my lips.

"I was gonna tell you, I just wanted to do it in person." I explain and her face instantly softens.

"Oh." Sam lightly smiles. "Sorry I should of known there was a reason."

"It's okay." I smile at her. "It's good to see you by the way."

"Oh god." Sam grins pulling me in to a hug. "You too Genie, Sorry I couldn't make Luke's party."

"It's fine. We're seeing you now." I shrug. "Should we go join the boys?" I ask and she nods.

"Hey boys!" I greet Luke and Michael happily. I actually wasn't angry at Luke for mentioning Calum and I to his mum,  To him we are a couple so I really couldn't blame him.

"Hey Genie." Michael shoots me a teethy smile, I'm guessing he was already on a good pre-drinks buzz.

"Oh Genie! I opened your presents last night, thank you so much!!" Luke stands from his seat and gives me a quick hug.

"You're welcome." I grin at him before walking over to Calum and sitting myself on his lap.

"How much trouble did you get in?" Calum asks looking amused.

"Not much actually." I reply looking at Sam and smiling, I think she was getting over her little thing against Calum.

"Oh wow."

"Yeah wow." Calum says. "Do you wanna drink?"

"Ehm no I don't I wanna drink tonight."

"Oh really?" Calum asks looking surprised.

"Yeah not really in the mood." I tell him before smirking. "I'm in the mood for other things though."

"That's not fair." Calum whines. "We can't go home for another couple of hours."

"I know." I shoot him a devilish smile and he groans.

"You're mean."

"Only to you." I wink at him and shakes his head.

"Where are the other three?" Michael asks looking around at us all.

"Coming I guess." Sam shrugs.

"Anybody need refills?" Michael asks standing from his chair.

"Yup." Luke answers and Michael nods before going over to the bar.

The club that we were at wasn't actually half bad, it was really big and had good music so far.

"There's Claudia." Calum says nodding towards the girls bathroom and sure enough there was Claudia. She stops to and look around, when her eyes land on us and she smiles before rushing over to us.

"Hey!" Claudia greets seemingly overly happy.

"Hello chirpy." Luke grins at her and she just smiles at him, No glaring at all.

"Chirpy is right." Sam laughs before standing and giving Claudia a hug.

"Helllo lovebirds."

"Claudia." Calum smiles.