Fifty-One.

"Calum can I talk to you?" I ask feeling nervous, After my revelation last night I had decided that I needed to tell Calum.

"Sure." Calum smiles patting the spot on the couch next to him. I lightly smile before sitting down next to him.

"What are we doing?"

"What do you mean?" Calum frowns at me

"I...this doesn't really feel like fake dating anymore."

"Maybe that's because it's not." Calum shrugs.  "I haven't been faking for awhile Genie."

"You haven't?" I ask biting down on my lip.

"No." Calum replies. You can do this, just tell him.

"I think I have feelings for you Cal and it's freaking me out." I admit and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders.

"You do?" Calum's face lights up. "Why is it freaking you out?"

"Because it's me and you..This wasn't suppose to happen."

"Genie." Calum sighs turning to face me. "I want you and I want to be with you."

"You do?" I ask. Was this really happening?  Calum actually had the same feelings?

"I do." Calum grins.

"So no more fake dating? We're gonna date for real?" My heart was racing like crazy, Calum and I actually dating.

"If that's what you want."

"It is." I smile reaching out for his hands.

"We're official?"

"Yes, boyfriend." I say and he shakes his head at me. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing...it just feels so good to hear you say it."

"It feels good to say it." I smile and Calum pulls me forward and crashes his lips against mine.

Calum was officially mine and i was his.

I jolt awake at the sound of a loud bang, jesus my heart racing from 1.Be woken up abruptly and 2.What I just dreamt.

What the hell was I suppose to do?

I turned over to find Calum still very much asleep, God he looked perfect.

I really didn't know what to do but I knew that what happened in my dream is something that I could possibly want but I didn't have the balls to actual tell Calum, I could barely admit to myself that I wanted him.

I liked Calum, I had feelings for him and I didn't know what to do about that. I know to most people the obvious answer would be to just tell him but what if I did and he didn't feel the same or what if we did start dating for real and it didn't work out and then we hated each other.

I couldn't handle not having Calum in my life.

A small sigh escapes my lips as I pull the covers back and slip off the bed. I can't help but wince at my soreness downstairs, thanks for that Calum.I chuck some clothes on before venturing out to the bathroom and then head downstairs.

"Morning Genie!" Joy chips happily.

"Good morning." I smile.

"Would you like some coffee? Tea?" Joy asks.

"Tea would be lovely."

"Of course." I take a seat on one of the chairs at the kitchen table and wait patiently as Joy starts the tea.

"Did you sleep well?" Joy asks coming to join me at the table with a pot of tea and two cups and milk and sugar of course.

"Good thanks." I silently pray that Calum's parents didn't hear anything,  we were relatively quiet so hopefully they heard nothing.

"Calum still asleep?" Joy asks and I nod before adding some sugar to my cup.

"That boy has always loved his sleep." Joy chuckles and I have to smile.

"Yeah it's generally a difficult task to get him up in the mornings."

"Oh I can just imagine." Joy grins. "It was a good thing when he was a little boy not so much now."

"No definitely not." I agree.

Joy and I talk about random things while we drink our tea and soom enough we are in the living room,looking at young pictures of Calum and listening to the stories that go with them.

"Calum and Mali seem close." I comment looking at a picture of the two of them snuggled up together when they were younger.

"Oh yes very close." Joy nods looking down at the same picture very proudly.

"She's in london right?" I ask and Joy nods. I remember Calum mentioning something about it not too long ago but strangely enough he didn't bring Mali up too much.

"You must miss her."

"Yeah everyday but she's doing so well, I'm so incredibly proud of her, both of them actually."

"It would be hard not to be." I grin.

"Speak of the devil." Joy says looking towards the door, I follow her gaze and smile when i see Calum walking over to us.

"Mum! seriously?! Those pictures are the worst." Calum groans flopping down on the floor next to me.

"They are not." Joy shakes her head.

"I was a tortured child, look at what you dressed me in!" Calum groans holding up some photo of himself to his mum.

"You choose those clothes that day." Joy says in a matter of fact tone and I laugh.

"She's lying." Calum says to me.

"Sure I am." Joy stands up from the floor with a grin. "I'm going for a shower so I will see you two soon." She leaves us alone and I instantly feel nervous.

"Morning." I say looking up at him.

"Hi." Calum grins pressing a small kiss to one of my shoulders. "You okay?"

"Yeah why?" I ask frowning at him.

"No reason." Calum shrugs. "I was just asking."

"Well apart from being sore I'm great." I tell him and he smirks proudly.

"Sorry..I went a little deep."

"Yeah I felt the burn." I tell him and he frowns. "It was a good burn though."

"Good." Calum swallows hard looking at me nervously.

"What?"

"About last night." Calum starts but I interrupt. "What about it?"

"Was it...." Calum sighs before shaking his head. "Never mind."

"You sure?"

"Yeah." Calum smiles at me before his eyes drop down to the pile of photos in front of me. "Oh my god. I can't believe she showed you these."

"Why? You were seriously the cutest."

"Ugh." Calum groans before smiling. "I was pretty cute till my awkward years."

"You were still cute then." I tell him kissing the tip of his nose.

"Sure I was."

-Shortish chapter but double update done! I'm planning something really special for friday night....ahh I can't wait. Also the next chapters will probably take longer because there is so much that is going to be happening so I want to plan it out properly.

I really hope you don't hate me for what I'm going to do.... ;/

A million and one thank yous to everyone who has read, voted and commented so far! I still can't believe that I currently have 25K and that I reached 1K votes. It really really blows me away.

For any new readers I just wanna say leave me a comment and let me know what you're thinking so far! I honestly love talking to any of my readers because you are all so lovely ♥