Thirty-One.

A/N: SMUT WARNING. Kindly ignore if it's not your thing please :)

"Can we please all get drunk tonight?" Claudia grins. Since we were leaving Saturday morning and wouldn't be at the batch for Luke's birthday we had decided to have an early celebration tonight.

"Getting drunk equals hangovers." Emma points out.

"She's right." I nod. I clearly remember my last hangover and it was not fun.

"Come on girls. Live a little." Aria passes drinks to both Emma and I who are both hesitant.

"Pleaaeeee!" Claudia pleads. Looks like I was drinking tonight.

"Fine." I shake my head before accepting the drink from Aria.

"What about you Emma?" Aria asks holding out a drink out to her once again.

"Uhm.." Emma starts but Claudia cuts her off. "Just think of it as group initation."

"Claudia." I frown shaking my head at her. "Don't drink if you don't want to Emma."

"No I actually want to..I just don't want to make a dick of myself." Emma admits looking worried.

"You can't be any worse then Claudia." Aria grins getting a small push from Claudia. "Hey considering what you have planned for tonight it's true." Aria says getting confused looks from Emma and I.

"What do you have planned for tonight?" I ask.

"Well I was thinking of giving Luke an early birthday present." Claudia smirks.

"Gonna climb that tree huh?" I grin taking a drink. The liquid instantly burning my throat. How much vodka did Aria even put in this?

"You know it." Claudia nods looking pleased with herself which I found funny since she hadn't actually done anything yet.

"Speaking of the devil." Emma mumbles.

"Are you girls going to join the party?" Luke asks raising his eyebrows at the four of us.

"Yup were coming." Aria answers quickly.

"In more ways then one." Claudia mutters under her breath making me laugh.

"Okay.." Luke gives her a funny look before walking out to the deck where the other three boys were.

"Good Luck." I grin at Claudia raising my glass to her before heading out to the deck, the girls following close behind.

"I think you owe me $20." Calum grins looking at me glass that was full of alcohol.  I so shouldn't have made that stupid bet with him.

"Hmm or I could just pay you in sexual favours." I smirk at him making his eyes widen.

"Done deal." Calum nods licking his lips.

"Boys are so easy." I shake my head at him.

"You can't blame us." Calum shrugs before stepping closer to me. "I can make you squirm just as easy though Genie."

"Uh huh." I swallow hard not meeting his gaze.

"So have you thought about it?" Calum asks.

"No." I lie.

"You're a shitty liar." Calum whispers in to my ear, causing goosebumps to erupt all over my skin.

"You're annoying." I say finally meeting his gaze.

"You're annoying." Calum retorts making me smile. I think I was in for a very long night.

Calum◆