Twenty-One.

My eyes flutter open to a white ceiling. I look around the unfamiliar room that I was in and frown. Where was I? The batch?

I hear the door open and see that all too familiar face poke his head in.

"Hey you're awake." Calum lightly smiles before coming in and closing the door behind him.

"Yeah, when did I fall asleep?" I ask him as lays down beside me.

"Uh...about fifteen minutes in." Calum grins.

"I'm sorry Cal, that must of been a long drive for you." The last thing I do remember was watching Calum drive and thinking about how cute he looked when he concentrated, I guess at some point I just drifted to sleep.

"It wasn't too bad." Calum shrugs. "Plus you look cute when you sleep."

"Is that so?" I grin turning and resting my arms on top of his chest.

"Yup."

"What's everybody else doing?" I ask noticing how quiet it was.

"Luke's asleep, Ashton and Emma went to the beach, Michael and Aria are watching tv and I think Claudia is in the shower." Calum tells me and I nod before moving off Calum and laying on my back again.

"Are you tired?" I ask Calum. He did look a little tired but he seemed happy enough.

"I'm good." Calum answers turning over and pulling me close to him before burying his face into my neck.My hands find there way to his back and I begin running my fingers up and down his spine.

We layed like this without saying anything for a couple of minutes and I had to admit it was nice, maybe a little too nice.

"Genie." Calum's voice sounds tired and his breath is hot against my neck sending chills through my entire body.

"Yeah?"

"I could lay here with you forever." Calum says and I swear that if hearts could melt might would of right then and there.

"You're so cute it hurts." I tell him and he laughs. "I know."

"Knock Knock!" Michael yells before barging in. "What's are you two doing?"

"What does it look like?" I chuckle and Michael grins.

"Being cute weirdos." Michael shrugs. "Anyway we are going to have a party in the hot tub in about fifteen minutes and you two are invited!" Michael announces before shutting the door.

"To think he called us weirdos." I lightly laugh. "Are you down for this hot tub party?" I ask Calum who lifts his head to look at me.

"Depends if you're gonna wear a bikini or not." Calum shrugs.

"Well it is going to be in a hot tub.." I smirk.

"Then I'm so down." Calum grins hoping off of me and going over to his bag. I watch him as he pulls out some board shorts, he then takes his shirt off and stuffs them in his bag before pulling off his jeans and then putting on his shorts over his briefs. Boys were weird.

"That was quick." I grin as he turns around.

"I know. Feel free to get changed in front of me." Calum smirks.

"You wish Hood." I stand up from the bed and stretch quickly. I was actually feeling pretty refreshed after that sleep.

"I do." Calum nods seriously. I smile at him before shaking my head.

"You're such a guy."

"Good spotting, I'll be back." Calum tells me before leaving the room. I guess that was my cue to get changed.