Seventy-Four.

Saturday 11th October.

If I didn't know any better I would of thought that Calum had disappeared from the face of the earth.

Nobody apart from Michael had heard from him. Luke of course being Luke had been trying to get in touch with him but Calum had made it pretty clear that he wanted nothing to do with him, well either of us.

Being that Luke and I had so much in common as of, we had practically been inseparable this week and I had finally gotten round to asking him about what happened with Claudia and I was shocked to say the least.

I knew that Claudia obviously had some commitment issues but I figured that Luke of all people confessing his love for her would be the thing to...I don't know? Set her free I guess?  She was after all the only one standing in front of her happiness.

I really couldn't wait to hear her side of the story, I hadn't talked to her much lately because she had been really busy with work and well I had my own dramas, work and of course helping Sam with the wedding. Claudia did call the other day though to ask how I was dealing with the 'Break up' which was sweet of her.

I was currently laying on the couch lazily while re-watching all the seasons of One Tree Hill, Considering I had no interest in the outside world at the moment it was the perfect distraction.

I'm not at all impressed when a perfectly cute naley moment is interrupted by a knock on the front door.

I let out an annoyed and overdramatic huff before pulling myself up from the couch and going to answer the door.

"Penelope." Michael greets making me smile.

"Gordon." I say opening the door completely so that he can come in.

I close the front door then follow after Michael to the living room.

"Are you really having a one tree hill marathon?" Michael asks raising his eyebrows at me in amusement.

"Yes I am." I tell him returning to my previous seat. "So what's up?"

"So this break up.." Michael starts. Ahh here we go. "What happened exactly?"

"It just wasn't working." I shrug. It was such a pitiful excuse but I couldn't exactly tell Michael what actually happened.

Or could I?

Michael stares at me hard for a few seconds before frowning at me. "Okay well I think we both know that's bullshit so do you wanna tell me the truth?"

"Uhm what do you mean?"

"I think you know." Michael says with a small smile. I guess I forgot how well Michael knew both Calum and I.

"The truth." I mumble chewing on the inside of my cheek.

"Uh huh." Michael nods waiting patiently. Well what did I really have to loose?

The answer was nothing and so just like I did with Aria, I tell him everything.

"Well." Michael sighs a small smile playing on his lips. "1.Calum's an idiot and 2.You're an idiot."

"Not how I thought you would react." I let out a small laugh.

"Okay Cal's probably gonna kill me for telling you this but I think it's about time that you know."

"Know what?" I question. I had absolutely no idea what Michael was talking about.

"Genie why did we break up?" Michael asks and I frown at him.

"Uhm...we were just better as friends I guess?" What did this honestly have to do with anything.