Fifty-Eight.

Genie ◇

"So you feel absolutely fine today?" I raise my eyebrows at Aria who was very cheery for someone who was sick last night.

"Perfectly fine. It had to just be a 24 hour thing." Aria shrugs happily.

"Yeah must of." I was fully expecting to get to the cafe today and not have Aria there,  So I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her serving customers happily.

"So what did I miss last night?" Aria asks sitting down on one of the kitchen stools. We were both currently taking our breaks which was a perfect time to have a catch up.

"Well Claudia knows about Luke's mystery girl.."

"Oh crap." Aria eyes widen. "How did she take it?"

"She seemed upset? I don't know really she didn't say much on the topic."

"I hear we've been summoned as bridesmaids?" Aria grins before taking a drink from her water bottle.

"Yeah..that's actually really exciting!"

"I'm sure the wedding will be very 'Sam'."

"I swear she's gonna be the biggest bridezilla Ari. She's seriously the biggest perfectionist I know."

"I think we're in for a long couple of months." Aria laughs and I nod in agreement.

"Definitely."

"So anything else interesting happen?" Aria asks looking super curious. I'm sure she wanted to ask about Michael but just didn't know how to.

"Uhm...well Calum got a teeny bit jealous of Luke." I tell her in amusement.

"Luke? Oh my god." Aria shakes her head. "Is that why you have that?" Aria smirks motioning towards my very large fresh love bite that was on my neck, courtesy of Calum of course.

Lets just say he definitely showed me that I was his.

"Not exactly." I grin.

"What does that mean?" Aria asks looking almost worried which makes me laugh.

"I may or may not of asked him to show me that I was his.."

"Well he obviously did." Aria smiles. "You two are seriously so cute."

"Thanks." I smile. "Speaking of cute couples. Are we any closer to telling Michael how we feel?"

"Erm...I don't know. I'm such a chicken." Aria groans.

"If you don't tell him you'll regret." I tell her and she nods. She already knew that but I figured I should reinforce it.

"How are you suppose to tell someone who's been your friend for so long that you have feelings for them?" Aria asks. Yeah I really wasn't the right person to be asking that.

I couldn't even figure that out for myself.

"Uh...just put all your cards on the table I guess? I'm sorry I'm not much help."

"No it's fine. You've already helped a lot." Aria beams.

"Well I'm glad." I say with a smile but that smile instantly drops when I see Kyle and is jerk off friend come in to the cafe.

"What's wrong?" Aria asks.

"Can I work tables today? I'm in the mood for cleaning." That would be the perfect reason to not have to speak to them.

"Uh sure?" Aria shrugs looking at me weirdly. "Everything okay?"

"Everything is great."

°●