Sixty-Six.

A/N:There is going to be more frequent time jumps now so I will start putting the dates at the top :)

Wednesday 13 August.

"Genieee I'm bored." Calum whines childishly coming in to the living room.

"What do you want me to do about it?"

"Entertain me." Calum says suggestively leaning down and pressing a kiss to my jaw.

"I'm busy." I dismiss him and he lets out a groan before swinging himself over the couch, landing right next to me.

"You're so mean." Calum smiles taking my laptop from me and setting it on his on lap.

I can't help but bite down on my lip as I watch his eyes travel over the screen. I hadn't done anything remotely sexual with Calum since what I had done. It's not that I didn't want to but I still felt insanely guilty and in all honesty I didn't think I deserved to.

"Genie these positions seems a little crazy." Calum smirks at me and I roll my eyes at him.

"You're hilarious." I reach over and take my laptop from him then put it on the table.

"Can I ask you a serious question?" I raise my eyebrows at him and he nods.

"What do you want to do in the future?"

"Uhm....well I've always wanted to do something with music." Calum shrugs.

"Like what?" I turn my back to the arm of the couch and strech my legs over Calum's lap.

"Like starting a record label or something."

"You should." I tell him and Calum smiles but then shakes his head.

"I don't know about that."

"Why not?"

"Because it's pretty difficult? And I live in Australia." Calum states. What did that have to do with anything.

"So? You never know unless you try and you living in Australia doesn't mean anything." I point out.

"Uh yes it does, I would probably have to move to L.A. to get anywhere."

"What's so bad about that?"

"I don't want to...This is home." I can't help but smile at that.

"Home can be wherever you want it to be Calum."

"I guess that means my home is with you then." Calum grins before looking down at his hands they were now resting on my calfs.

"With me?"

"Yeah." Calum looks back up at me. "With you."

"Well then maybe I'll just have to come to L.A. with you."

"You would do that?" Calum asks looking stunned.

"Yeah of course." I beam at him. "Maybe just after I get back from New York."

"New York?" Calum frowns obviously confused.

"I've been thinking about going there soon." I admit. "Bobby and Christy's baby is due soon and she's gonna need some help with work so I figured I could over and learn the ropes." Christy was my brothers wife and she owned her own interior design company which was something I had always been interested in.

"Oh really? That's cool." Calum says his voice flattening. Jeez Calum don't hold back your excited. 

"Yeah nothings set in stone obviously but it's something I've always wanted to do so if the opportunity presented itself then why not."