Thirty - Six.

"So are you ready for Sam's lecture?" Calum asks looks at me momentarily before his eyes move back to the road.

"Ugh god no." I shake my head. "I was thinking that I just wouldn't tell her."

"If you don't somebody else will." Calum points out and he's right. It would be even worse if Sam heard about Calum and I through someone else.

"I guess I'm gonna have to." I lightly sigh. My hand moves to tangle with Calum's that had been resting on my thigh for the last twenty minutes. His excuse being that he needed human contact, like I hadn't heard that one before.

"I still don't get what her problem is."

"Neither do I really." I knew that Sam thought that Calum wasn't good enough for me which pissed me off because Calum was absolutely amazing and any girl would be lucky to have him as their boyfriend.

"At least you have all of my other friends approval." I joke looking at Calum with a small smile.

"Hmm." Calum replies obviously annoyed about the whole sam thing.

"It doesn't really matter though, it's not like we are actually together." I shrug.

"That's not the point." Calum says bluntly his jaw tightening which makes me groan.

"What?" Calum looks at me with a small frown.

"You did that jaw thing."

"What?" Calum asks again clearly confused.

"There's this thing that guys do with jaw... ..just ah I can't it explain it but it's freaking hot." I tell him and lets out a laugh before shaking his head.

"Girls are so weird."

"We're weird?" I raise my eyebrows."At least I haven't seen all of my friends naked."

"Point taken." Calum nods. "But you're still weird."

"Sure we are." I roll my eyes but then smile. "Hey Cal?"

"Yeah?"

"You know I really don't care what Sam thinks right? I mean she is my best friend and I do love her to pieces but I can make up my own mind about people." I let out a small sigh before smiling at Calum who's eyes were currently focused on the road.

"And I think you're pretty great." I bring Calum and I's entwined hands to my lips and place a small kiss on the back of his hand.

"You're pretty great yourself Ms.Scott." Calum smiles at me.

°●

One hour to go. Just one and then we would be home, I honestly couldn't wait.

Calum and I had swapped over when we stopped to get food, my first hour of driving seemed to go pretty quick which I was grateful for.

"So I talked to Aria about Michael this morning." I tell Calum.

"When?" Calum asks sounding confused.

"When you and Luke had your little chat."

"Oh right." Calum chuckles. "What did she say?"

"A couple of things but she said that she's gonna think about telling him so I guess that's something." I shrug.

"I reckon she will."

"Yeah?" I ask. I really had no clue if she would actually do it, but I hoped that she would.

"Yeah."

"So what's up with Luke?" I ask looking ovet at Calum for a moment.

"What do you mean?"