Sixty-Five.

-Skipping to Saturday.

It had almost been a week since the whole 'I love you' incident yet Calum hadn't brought it up and neither had I.

I was just glad that things between us were normal.

Tonight was the night that I was going through with my plan. I really wasn't thrilled about it but I didn't know what else I could do, thinking about the whole love thing just drove me crazy and made me feel even for more confused but tonight was the ultimate test. If this didn't tell me how I really felt about Calum then nothing would.

I had left the house a couple of minutes ago and was my way to go meet Claudia for a heart to heart. I knew that her and Luke hadn't spoken since my party and that made things majorly awkward for everyone especially last night.

It was like everyone's mission to keep Luke and Claudia away from each other and in turn that made our usual fun Friday night hang out more of a boys against the girls night.

"Finally." Claudia huffs as I walk through the doora of her office. Well someone was in a fun mood.

"Uh I'm not even late." My eyes flicker up to her clock that was hanging above her desk.

"Right." Claudia shakes her head. "Sorry. Lets just go." Claudia stands from her chair and then pushes it in, she then grabs her bag and motions for me to go out the door.

"So where do you wanna go?" I ask as we step out of her office. I always thought it was so strange how Claudia worked at law firm, she mainly helped out with deeds and trained staff for the front desk but it just never seemed like a job that she would have.

"There's a nice little thai place down the road if we want food." Claudia tells me and I nod. "But I'm thinking the bar because I'm in serious need of a glass of wine."

"The bar it is."

It only takes us a few minutes to reach the bar and find a table in the back. Claudia and I both order a class of white wine and make small chit chat until our drinks arrive.

"You know this is the last time I am ever working on a Saturday, the bastard only made me do it cause I ran out on him which lets be honest was purely Luke's fault." Right well I guess we were jumping straight in to the Luke conversation.

"Well technically." I take a small sip of wine and enjoy the feeling of the liquid dancing on my taste buds. Considering what I was going to do tonight, I thought that some liquid courage would be necessary.

"Actually this is his parents fault." Claudia says taking a big gulp of her wine. "I may need to have a serious talk to them about creating such a perfect specimen."

"If you do just leave out his 'glorious' penis." I giggle and Claudia gives me an amused grin.

"They created that too." Claudia points out and I have to shake my head.

"So you do you wanna fill me in properly?"

"Okay so the night of his party I was a little pissed off because of that slut that was grinding him.." Claudia starts and I have to hold back a laugh at the mention of the stripper that the boys had organized for Luke.

"As you know I decided to get really drunk and by the end of the night I was a complete mess but Luke helped me and that warmed my heart..-"

"And something else." I mumble under my breath but I know Claudia hears cause she shoots me a glare. "Sorry. Continue."

"So I figured he deserved some birthday sex." Claudia shrugs. "That's all it was suppose to be but then it happened again and again so I came up with the whole sleeping around thing."