Pac man

I had just woken up it was Monday I always hated Monday's they sucked but I had planes with namjoon today yesterday he asked my if I wanted to go to the arcade with him. I was eating ice cream with jimin when I got the text from namjoon. My quote on quote date with jimin went well we got some ice cream and then went back to his house and watched old movies.

"Tae get ready for school" my mom yelled

Today I honestly didn't care I just wore some ripped jeans and a band t shirt nothing special.

~later that day~

I was currently getting ready for my 'date' with namjoon he was so hot ugh I was so exited I didn't have piano lessons today so I wouldn't see Jeongguk today.

[New message]

[Namjoon]:hey are you ready

[Tae]: yeah

[Namjoon]: 😊

I rushed down stairs to find namjoon already outside the house waiting for me.

I walked out to namjoons truck and got in

"Hey"he said

"Hi"

"Are you ready " he asked

"Yeah"

Honestly I really liked namjoon he was so nice and sweet. But I have five other men that I really like.

We made it to the arcade after a few minutes of awkward silence in namjoons truck.

We entered the arcade heading to the games I took namjoons hand pulling him to the back where the old games where.

"So are you going to homecoming" namjoon asked.

Probebly not I don't have a date I said putting a quarter into the pacman machine

"Ohh"

Me and namjoon have been playing for the past 30 minutes it felt like it was just him and me on this stupid planet.

"Hey you are cheating" I said namjoon covering my eyes we were now playing a shooting game and he was cheating.

"Stop" I said laghuing.

Do you wanna play laser tag he asked

Sure I said

We walked over to the entrance of the area

you will he in the green and you in the red the employe said

They handed us the vest and the laser gun.

I guess we are enemy's now namjoon said sarcasticly he was a part of the green team.

"O-m-g namjoon what a surprise to see you here" the cunt ass cheerleader said

"Hi Emily" namjoon said

"I guess we are on the same team" she said

"I guess we are" he said

"So are you here alone" she asked

"Um no actually I am on a date" he said.

"With who" she said

"Um tae" he said

"Ooh" she said

She looked at me and if looks could kill I would be dead.

"Lets go" she said walking into the field taking namjoons hand.

He looked at me but I just walked into the dark arena. there where walls dividing the whole room. I walked to the corner not really wanting to play. I was mad namjoon just left me he was on a date with me I guess he doesn't love me.

"Three....two....one"

"Go" they said over the intercom.

I stayed in the corner where nobody could find me. Feeling kinda sad because namjoon just ditched me leaving me for eMiLy 

"Tae..."

I looked back and saw namjoon standing there

"Hi" is said

"Um are you ok"

"Yeah where's Emily "I asked kinda bitter

"I don't care about her" he said.

"You could have fooled me" I said

"Tae" he said walking closer towards me.

"I.like.you."

"Namjoo-" i was stopped before I could finish namjoons lips where on mine he deppend the kiss. it was kind hard because he is so tall that I have to look up at him .

We separated for a second to catch our breaths both clearly needing air we looked at each others eyes and he just picked me up and a hand on each of my ass cheeks. (😂)

We connected our lips again this time with more passion. He had me against the wall he parted our lips and started to kiss down my neck making me whimper and moan a bit after he found my sweet spot.

"F..fuck doll the noises you make are so fucking hot" he said .

"Tae I really like you" he said whispering in my ear.

"Omg....I am sorry dude ...dudes?." A random guy said looking at us. namjoon just looked at him in anger he walked away without saying a word. I hoped out of his grip and collecting myself and standing up straight and left like nothing had happened but in reality I had butterflies in my tummy and I was doing back flips in my head.

"We should head back" namjoon said walking behind me.

"Yeah"

We made our way out of the arcade to the car not saying a word about what happend.

"Um do you wanna go eat" he said getting in the car.

"Yeah "I said

~~

He drove me back to my house after we finished eating.

"See you later joonie" I said getting out of his car.

"Yeah see yah tae tae "

...........
[A/n : i hope you liked the chapter and I am sorry for all the spelling error.

Ahhh bts are coming back 

The Dying Moon Child I VxBtsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara