Sex and Cheap Beer pt1

"So Taehyung what are you going to were tonight to namjoons party" jimin asked my

"Um I am going as a angel" i said

"Cute "

"What about you what are you going as "I asked him

"Umm a prince "he said

"Cool"

We where both currently sitting in my car listening to music and eating gummies and skipping class.

"Do we really have to wait for jin "

"Yes he didnt want to skip and his car is in the shop so i am his only ride " I said

"So how are you feeling "jimin asked

"I am good" i said

See we didnt even have to wait long i said point at jin walking out of the building.

"Whats up guys "he said entering my car

"Nothing "

"So What are you going to where for namjoons party "i asked jin

"I am going as a greek god "he said.

"Mmh hot" i said

"Do you want me to drop you of at your house "i asked jimin

"Yeah" he said

"Ok i will drop off jimin and then you" i said to jin

~~

I just finished droping of jin and jimin

I drove home in complete silence. my mom or dad weren't home so I am guessing they where at work or something.

I went up to my room and put some music I was going to take a bath I went to turn on the water to fill the tub. I put some peach essense oil and some rose petals in the tub.

I striped off my cloths I looked at my self in the full length mirror my body was full of bruise I guess that was I side effect of dying and taking alot of pills. The bruise were mainly on my stomach and thight that was one of the reasons I wasnt wearing shorts as much.

I was traceing the bruises with the tip of my fingers gently .

The bathtub was finally full I dipped my toe in to see if it was to cold but it was just right

The bathtub was finally full I dipped my toe in to see if it was to cold but it was just right. I sank my whole body in feeling the warm water hug my skin.

It felt nice I had 3 hours till I had to get ready for namjoons game then party I didnt really like parties.

I rested in the bath tub worry free.

I let my body sit in the warm water. My body felt relaxed recently it has been feeling so sore.

I layed there for about another ten minutes. Until i got out. I got up and stepped out. Grabbing my towel wraping it around my waist. Drying my self off with another towel.