I swear I'll never leave again

"Mom how do you know your in love" I asked

"You get a warm felling in your tummmy . why do you ask are you in love sweetie"

"I think so "i said to her .

Its been a week of going to school, late nights, and warm tummy feelings a week of being with my 6 dorks. They make me want to live to survive the world dosent fell empty with them here. I dont feel so alone.

"So who is the lucky fellow" my mom asked

"Can you be in love with more then one person" i asked.

"Yeah of course" my mom said

"Mmm" was all I had in response

I felt happy with them all they all made my life bearable. What am I going to do I cant just ask them do they all want to be my boyfriend. They will probably think I am wired or something.

Me and my mom were currently just sitting on the couch watching drag race.

I could barely focus on the tv I was wrapped in my own thoughts I also had a date with jimin so thats a plus for today.

"Just dont get your heart broken ok" she said.

"ok" i said still wrapped in my thoughts.

~~

"Tae what are you thinking about" jimin asked we were sitting in some ice cream shop.

"Nothing just life" I said

"Ohh" he said

"You know i am not really in a mood to got to the movies can we do something else." I asked

"Sure we could just go to my house and watch a movie." he said

"Yeah that sound great "I said I wasnt really in the mood to see anybody from school. They thought I was a attention seeking whore and thats why the 6 boys liked me. So i wasnt in the mood for seeing someone from school.

We drove to his house and went up to his bed room. Were we spent 2 hour just enjoying each others company.  Cuddling like were some kinda married couple.

We were watching some teen romcom.

"Jimin I want to do something else I am bored "I said

"What do you want to do babe."

I bit my lip and got onto his lap straddling him.

"Tae ?"

"I want you inside me" I said whispering in his ear.

"F-fuck are you sure"

"Yaeh "i said

I got so horny all of a sudden i dont know what got into me. I just wanted him in me

I pushed my ass down on jimins crotch area.

"Fuck are you sure" he asked

"Yes "

I leand in to kiss him he connected our lips it was full of passion and lust.

"Tae are you sure" he asked again in a serious voice.

"Do you not want to do fuck me" I asked

"No i do u really do but dont you think your first time should be special.Not just cause your bored and horny"

"Your right" I said.

I was going to get of his lap when he put his hands on my hips

"That dosent mean we can't do other things" he said lowly turning me on even more.

"Do what ever you want to me daddy." I said

"Can you ride my face baby i wanna fuck that cute little hole with my tounge."

I pulled down my pants being left in a over sized hoodie that belonged to yoongi.

"Fuck baby you look so fucking hot."

He layed down on his back he already took of his shirt showing his nicely toned chest that made me even more flusterd 

"Come on baby come sit on daddy's face "

I went to sit on his face my face was red I have never been so intimate with someone before I have done stuff but this ,this is so hot

I put each of my legs on either side of his face I could fell his breath on my thighs. Making me fell sensitive.

"Come on baby "he said.

I finally sat on his face felling his warm tounge at my entrance.

I started to move my hips back and forth. He was open mouth kissing my hole.

overwhelming me with pleasure i put my hands on his chest trying to not fall.
It felt so good it was pure ecstasy.

"Fuck baby you taste so good."

"Mmh."

I went to touch my painfully hard cock but was stoped

"Baby i want you to cum untouched."

"O-ok "

It felt so good i couldint even form a coherent sentence. I was lost in pure bliss.

I felt his tounge lick and lick my sensitive hole. His hands traveling up and down my thighs.

"Tae you are so fucking beautiful."

Mmh was all that could come out I was bitting the paw of my hoodie

"Daddy i think i am going to cum."

"Cum for me baby you have been a good boy."

With that I came on jimins chest he got up from under my legs sitting up

"Look at your cute little pink cock."

"This was fun" i said

"Yup we should do it again some time."

"Can i use your shower." I asked

"Do you wanna shower together" he said kinda in a joking voice

"Yeah sure" I said with no hesitation.

"Y-you do" he said

"Yup lets go"

"O-ok"

We finished our shower but shockingly we didnt do anything sexual we just enjoyed each others company.

We ended up falling asleep together. He fell asleep first I was to wrapped up in my thoughts how would i even go about telling them that i like all 6 of them....

[A/n Ok I am sorry it took so long for this chapter to be realised I have no excuses other then I just had writers block but now i am going to be updating more constantly.

And stream dna and boy with love 💆