Weekend thoughts

About two days have passed since the whole incident. School was tomorrow. I spent my weekend on bed rest my doctor said to so my mom confided me to my room she also bought air purifiers here and put the all over the house so the air would always be clean.

It kinda bothered me they promised me they would treat me the same but all they do now is treat me like I am made of glass and like I will break if they made one wrong move like Saturday me and my mom were in the kitchen together and she lightly bumped into me and she acted as if I were dying than she told me to not get out of my bed only if it was absolutely a emergency. I would never tell them it bothers me tough they have there own ways of coming to terms that I am dying.

Yoongi texted me and asked me if I wanted to hangout or go skate I didn't want to respond I didn't want him to think of me as a friend I didn't want him to get attached how would I tell him I was dying. He would for sure pitty me and treat me like my parents.

My mom was fully against me going to school  tomorrow she thought it was the schools air but I luckly convinced her to let me go I told her I wanted a normal teenagers life and I wanted to go never in a million years would I think I would willingly want to go to school.

It was Sunday afternoon and I have been thinking I should participate in more school activities since I wanted to be more spontaneous I would still hang out with yoongi tho he was cool. There was drama club, choir, I was already taking art , I could participate in the student council that would be fun I think this kid jin is the head of everything he is class president and valedictorian of our class so I don't really know much about him other then he is super smart. It might be a bit boring tho what do you even do in student council.

My mind was cluterd with thoughts I couldn't find peace. I just wanted time to think properly for just a minute.

"Taehyung dinners ready do you want me to bring it up or do you want to eat down here" my mom said

"I am not hungry" I respond I wasn't really hungry these days everything made me want to gag the only thing that I could eat now was my gummys. My mom throw all the gummys we had but I had a secret stash that was in a shoe box in my closet. All my mom tried to feed me was steamed vegetables gross.

I was tired I wanted to sleep but I had to shower first. I got up every bone in my body instanly poped I was in bed a lot nowadays.

I got in the shower and turned on the water the warm water instanly hit my skin smoothly it was refreshing it was clam.

Finaly out of the shower I put my pjs on and headed to bed. I layed in my bed thinking whats next? Why did I have to have a shity heart? Why me? I never did anything bad why did this have to happen to me?

I slowly fell asleep with these thoughts never leaving me mind.

"BEEP" "BEEP" "BEEP"

my alarm went off I used to hate waking up it was the worst but know I just think to my self at lest I did not die in my sleep. Funny how this entire situation turned me life around.

I got ready for school farely quick today's outfit was simple some skinny jeans and a sweat shirt. I didn't have the energy to pick a "extra" outfit.

Not really in a hurry I sat and ate breakfast. My mom was in still not up witch supriesd me she usually is the first on awake. But I didn't give it a second though.

I drove to school slowly not wanting to be to early I was going to ask if I could change my classes so I could take student council. I finally arrived at the school. I really was weirded out by me wanting to go to school I mean what kid likes going to school.

I entered the building with everybody staring at me for some reason?

_______________

A/N Sorry this chapter is so short but the next chapter may or not he when he meats jin and something bad happens (,_,)