The End of The Rest of My Life

A/n I am not a doctor so don't quote me on any of this
I did research on heart failure but I don't know that much about it so some of the stuff I say may be wrong
______________

"C'mon Taehyung we have to go shop for clothes" my mother yells from down stairs.

I am coming I responded

I hated going shopping especially back to school shopping. School started in about a week. I just hated people in general and people hated me.

"Taehyung hurry up we don't have all day" she yelles

I ran down stairs not wanting to make my mom mad. My mom hated how I dressed so she always wanted to take me out shopping any chance she go so this was big for her. She always wanted a daughter. She loved any chance to take me out shopping.

"Let go" my mom said with a smile on her face. I was a only child so they kinda spoiled me and baby me.

We reached the mall. I hated malls it was just a lot of people in one place ew.

My mom was practically jumping up and down in excitement she just couldn't wait to buy me a new wardrobe. All I wore was old 90s vintage clothes and If not that a hoodie and sweat pants she wanted to dress me in more modern clothes and dress shirts I just hated that style. Not for me.

We got in the mall and we headed in the first department store we saw I just wanted to get this over with so I just agreed with all my mom showed me without even trying them on. I wanted to leave I was so bored. I was already not felling well and now my mom draged me to the mall.

I was getting the worst headache and like I was getting out of breath just following my mom around the department store.

Mom can we leave now I asked

"No I am not finished" she said.

I was not felling well the lights were to bright and everybody was to loud like why do they have to yell....

M-m-mom i-i d-don't

Tae? tae?

"TAEHYUNG" my mom cried

That's the last thing I heard.

After that it all went dark I didn't feel anything my mind wondered....

Hello hello....wait why can't I feel anything wait hello... I can't move I can't talk my throt is dry i feel like shit wait if I can't talk or move that means I am in a coma fuck what happend to me fuck how can I wake up omg fuck ok concentrate tae you can do this. Wake up wake up ok ......

I opened my eyes fuck the light is so bright ugh I blinked so I could get used to the light ok I was in a hospital bed.

ok m-mo-mom I said.

M-mom i said again

"Oh my god tae you are awake" my mother said.

W-what happened to me and why am in a hospital bed I questioned.

"I should go get the doctor" she respond.