Chapter 53: The Black Dwarf Planet

“I love you… S-So much, Jungkook!” Jimin whispered and never thought of letting his lover go for more than a second. “I worked… so hard to come see you!” Jimin's words alone made Jungkook let out a chuckle and cup Jimin's beautiful face into his hands as always. “Now we're together! We can have our first date soon… Right?” Jimin questioned and played it off as someone who was left unaware of what Jungkook was doing. Eventually, this was just going to push Jungkook until he was to come clean and talk to Jimin about his travels.

          “Mochi… You know I love you, but there are things holding me back from my spare time.” Jungkook whispered as the crowd of astronomers went about their own business and left the two alone. “I don't think we'll be able to go on a date together like this…” Jungkook whispered and caressed Jimin's hair softly. “You'll have to understand that.”

           “J-Jungkook…” Jimin whispered and by there, Jungkook took a moment and began to think within his own head while staring at Jimin. “You can't have… a break?”

            “Jimin, I-” Abruptly, Mr. Park let out a cough from behind the young man to remind him that he should be able to tell Jimin now. Even if Jimin already knew, Jungkook felt as if he should come clean either way. “Come with me…” Jungkook whispered and walked with Jimin and held his lover's hand. Of course, Jimin was familiar to this all and was well aware of what his boyfriend wanted to say now.

            “J-Jungkook… I have something to say…” Jimin whispered and eventually, Jungkook walked into a cleaning storage room where there was supplies to mop floors with and dusters to wipe stations clean. “Jungkook…”

             “In here… I have to tell you something too. I think it wasn't fair for me to keep this from you almost for a straight month now…” Jungkook mentioned and locked the door behind him to gaze at the dark supply room that barely anyone walked into now these days. Next, Jungkook switched on the light to meet eyes with Jimin's in silence. “I have something to tell you as well and it's-”

            “I know…” Interrupted Park Jimin and avoided eye contact with his lover. “I overheard you with my father over the phone so… I just couldn't let you leave me the day after. I was so scared… Jungkook…” The older's beautiful and round eyes began to grow puffy from his own truth being untold in between his own lips. Jungkook watched Jimin let out an exhale and hug himself from keeping so much in that now, he could finally let out.

           “So you did know… Ah, how could I let this slip? Why couldn't I recognize these signs once they appeared? Jimin… I'm so sorry you had to wait for so long. I-I just didn't want you to suffer-”

           “You waited too long to tell me and now I feel like I'm going to suffer when the time comes. Do you know how scary it was? Never getting to see your beautiful face in front of me until one month later? J-Jungkook… I was so upset… So… So upset… I missed you every night and I wanted you! I don't want you to leave me… Please stay! Everyone told me it's okay if you go and I stay here… But I never thought it would hurt so much!” Jimin confessed and closed his eyes while they still leaked with his warm and clear tears. “I learned to accept it but telling you… H-Hurts so much…”

          “Jimin, I can't stay here… You know it already. Please let me do this for you, I can't lose my love. You'll understand that I do this for you! I can't let them take you back up there.” Jungkook spoke and Jimin swiftly covered his own face from the tears. “Baby, don't do that to me… You know how bad I get when you cry like that…” Jungkook then grabbed Jimin's hands and slowly intertwined his fingers with his. “I'll be back before you know it…”