Chapter 42: The abandoned B248

By the next morning, Jungkook sat up to blink his eyes open and gaze down at Jimin right by his side. The sun rose high in the cold morning where the sunlight beamed through the curtains and over the bed they laid on. The first thing Jungkook did was to raise his hand and place the backside of his palm against Jimin's neck to feel that Jimin's fever finally died down and the worry in his heart finally dropped. “You're getting better… I guess that one didn't have to last a week.” Jungkook chuckled to himself and leaned in to kiss Jimin's cheek. “My Mochi~”

           “I… I wanted to sleep…” Jimin whined and cracked his round eyes open to look at Jungkook caging him under. “I feel better now… I think I adjust to you quicker.” Giggled the older. It was those types of giggles that made Jungkook smile with glee just knowing he could hear Jimin's laughter as soon as he wakes up every morning. He thought of Jimin's giggles as if they were his favorite music to listen to aside from calm indie music to classical symphonies calming his ears in the break of dawn.

          “Since you're feeling a little better, I want to have you outside in the porch for a while. It's cold out there, so you'll have to wear a hat to keep warm.” Jungkook mentioned and got out of bed to stretch. “I think I'll go out for groceries today, do you want to come with me? That's if you're up for it, Jimin.” Requested the younger to the older man. “If anything, I'll be by your side. I always need an extra hand to help me with those groceries.”

           “Y-Yes… Yes! Then we can… walk around together and hold hands.” Jimin promised and with that, it made Jungkook smile to see the effort Jimin was putting to be cured. He didn't want to sit down and have these things haunt him forever, so he pushed forward to get rid of them with the help of his lover.

           “Do you… want to shower with me? We don't have to wait until after sex for that…” Jungkook assured as Jimin nodded his head and got out of bed excitedly. He was no longer sick and that was one of the biggest things to smile about early in the morning. “You're so happy today, Mochi.”

             “I'm not as sick as I was yesterday or the night before. I feel better… So that means, we can help with my social anxiety and very soon, we can have our first date! Oh… It makes me feel a little bad we had sex first before our own date..”

               “Not true.” Doubted the younger. “I remember stargazing with you and watching movies with you. Those were our very first dates.” The younger corrected the astronaut as he walked to the bathroom with their bathrobes and towels. “Even if we weren't dating at that time, I can tell how much love you held in your eyes for me… And by there, I was just learning to know what my love for you meant in my universe.” Jungkook told Jimin and described how significant their love was to him by there. “Even if we may just be some pebble compared to our universe combined, I treasure you for everything. Even the little things, My Mochi.”

            “Oh, don't get so romantic with me, Jungkook! You make it seem as if we're getting married! Which, I don't want until many years from now. We started to run before learning to walk.”

            “That's fine. I'll wait and wait and wait.” The young stargazer then walked into the bathroom with Jimin and began to take off his own shirt once Jimin closed the door behind them. By there, the couple began to get undressed before each other and Jungkook finally glanced upwards where he locked his gaze at Park Jimin's pale and beautiful figure before him. It was in seconds he grew whipped for his lover and Jimin himself kept his eyes locked onto Jungkook's firm muscles growing so sharp and deep enough to cut glass with his masculine physique.

            “Looking at you…. Makes me want to work out too.” Jimin sputtered and instantly killed the mood as he dragged his small hand to feel Jungkook's muscles along his arm. “How do you find the time? I haven't seen you work out once!”